Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    This proves again you can never satisfy a gaming community
    Alot of people were whining for a compensation pack. Now R2 hands one out, a good one even (100 whips jeezes ... gief! ) and still people complaining
    Yea but some of us are being treated like we never qualified and have not recieved our HOF rewards and will not receive this compensation. So I would say some of us have a right to be upset about this

Comment

thanks, was long wait, but good things are worth it

Comment

Originally posted by jmsfh99 View Post
        Yea but some of us are being treated like we never qualified and have not recieved our HOF rewards and will not receive this compensation. So I would say some of us have a right to be upset about this
        You used pots? I heard they worked but were not supposed to.
        You had the amount of br needed at server reset BEFORE the 29th? meaning deadline was 28th september 5:00 am in morning. Event ended 29th at 23:59.

I think most didn't really thought about how r2 would check the rewards. Ofcourse, noone has an idea about it. I'm not saying the only one to blame is yourself. But I know putting specific gear on (astrals f/e or unfinished legendary gear) for a few mins wasn't enough to actually qualify.

Feeling along with all the players that didn't get the a reward even though they managed to get enough br for it.
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

This proves again you can never satisfy a gaming community
          Alot of people were whining for a compensation pack. Now R2 hands one out, a good one even (100 whips jeezes ... gief! ) and still people complaining
          100 whips.... i got 1k+ whips now in inventory and just want my reward

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            As an apology for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, we will be sending out a compensation pack to everyone who qualified for the event. The pack will contain the following:
            • 100 Soul Crystals
            • 100 Mount Training Whips
            • 300k Gold
            • 300k Daru

The compensation package will be going out to players within the next 72 hours. We apologize for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, and ask for players to be patience while we get the compensation package sent out to everyone.

Ok, LO, lets see if you can get some answers on this particular little joke.

1) Are these for everyone that got screwed and had to wait for the rewards?
            2) Is this just for the delay of R2 screwing up the event?
            3) Will compensation be given for missing out on the synth event?
            4) When will HoF rewards be given that have not actually be sent out?
            5) How the hell are they gonna figure out who qualified to send this joke out, when they havent sent rewards out to those who did qualify in the first place?
            6) Are they going to rectify the issues regarding players getting rewards they should not have?
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
              100 whips.... i got 1k+ whips now in inventory and just want my reward
              Lox you were never 105k br at server reset. I'd love to see you in apollo gear though
              Take comfort in what Hija said You're our server's apollo
              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Lox you were never 105k br at server reset. I'd love to see you in apollo gear though
                Take comfort in what Hija said You're our server's apollo
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post680669
                I think you believe that I have three hours difference in Moscow between server and real time

Comment

they deleted my thread and wont even respond to my ticket. Good job guys. 6 day old ticket and deleted threads.

Comment

I think here is not to find the truth need to go to miniclip

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post680669
                      I think you believe that I have three hours difference in Moscow between server and real time
                      That doesn't prove anything, pots/scrolls can be easily cheated by taking them off quickly before you make a screenshot.
                      I'm not saying you did, I'm just saying it doesn't prove anything.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        That doesn't prove anything, pots/scrolls can be easily cheated by taking them off quickly before you make a screenshot.
                        I'm not saying you did, I'm just saying it doesn't prove anything.
                        i can reach 106k+ with same astrals now, just panther+1lvl up+1lvl engraving + few whips

Comment

KUSH lame compensation ***? 100 whips it's good enough dude -.- and the guys who got near 62k br no compensation baaaaah they're not rewarding ur hard work they're rewarding the money that the most part of the people that are now close to 62-64 br have spended
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                            KUSH lame compensation ***? 100 whips it's good enough dude -.- and the guys who got near 62k br no compensation baaaaah they're not rewarding ur hard work they're rewarding the money that the most part of the people that are now close to 62-64 br have spended
                            100 whips good for 62-65k HoF reward but not 95k+ think u find difference between 800 whips and 100 whips and imho apollo set better than 100 whips :P

Comment

am so loving this compensation ty so much R2 games this is a usefull compensation more of these like socketing rods also that is what players need but great 1 cant wait to chekk my mail or hot events

not sure witch 1 ^^
                              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

100 whips good for 62-65k HoF reward but not 95k+ think u find difference between 800 whips and 100 whips and imho apollo set better than 100 whips :P
                                lox comon dude stop beeing so badass be happy that you get whips you can never get enough of them can you ? and also soul crystals are great help aswell and am sorry to hear about the gear .. hope that get solved lox but other than that , please dont say nothing bad ,,,, cuz not all players have the br like you ^^ even i dont and i need whips more than anything so am so happy to get them

I hope i dont offend you or anything
                                Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                                Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X