Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Well, 100 Mount Training Whips is very nice, but I hope will get them in 72 no delay again, then we would need another Compensation Pack for Compensation Pack delay :P
    so ur not happy cus u get wings and those compensation pack:|
    just..

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      so ur not happy cus u get wings and those compensation pack:|
      just..
      Huh ? o.O
      Where I say I'm not happy, is my word "Whips is very nice" means i'm sad? but if u means what after this, u miss sense of humor, your problem !
      I just was not expect there is "compensation pack" at all, so its nice we get it
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
        lox comon dude stop beeing so badass be happy that you get whips you can never get enough of them can you ? and also soul crystals are great help aswell and am sorry to hear about the gear .. hope that get solved lox but other than that , please dont say nothing bad ,,,, cuz not all players have the br like you ^^ even i dont and i need whips more than anything so am so happy to get them

I hope i dont offend you or anything
        If you have 95k and qualified for 800 whips and they don't give you and give you 100 as compensation u think its reasonable? 62k should be happy with the 100whips. Those who had 95k and was ripped of the 95k 800 whip rewards will find this disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          As an apology for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, we will be sending out a compensation pack to everyone who qualified for the event. The pack will contain the following:
          • 100 Soul Crystals
          • 100 Mount Training Whips
          • 300k Gold
          • 300k Daru

The compensation package will be going out to players within the next 72 hours. We apologize for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, and ask for players to be patience while we get the compensation package sent out to everyone.
          Storm,

How about those who qualify for 95k and did not receive the rewards? The 800 whip and a panther and if you dishing this 100 whip out there no need to give us. It's an insult i personally feel.

Comment

this compansation or is it in stead of ????

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              The compensation package will be going out to players within the next 72 hours. We apologize for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, and ask for players to be patience while we get the compensation package sent out to everyone.
              Now is that 72 earth hours, or saturn or whatever planet the HoF rewards are waiting on? Yes...entire server still waiting.

Comment

this compansation or is it in stead of because i spend money to get those wings and as a vip i like to be getting whats promisse got my 68k br no ss and cant make 1 not getting rteward cause you happen to have bugs in play issnt gonna cut it for me no rewards i quit there are more online games from other companies that do mind there paying customers.

Comment

What about players who haven't received the rewards? I honestly don't complain on the forums much over events like this but this is a big middle finger to all your player base. Are you just going to "forget" about the rest who haven't received the rewards and hope that we "forget" as well. Before handing out compensation packs you MUST make sure everyone who qualifies get there original rewards first. Next time don't pull this "automotive" **** unless you know for sure it won't have any screw ups. If you just did it manually like last year this **** wouldn't have happened.

Comment

thanks for making a comp pack

Comment

lucky to those players who atleast get some rewards from hall of f*** ... how about player like me who still havent received a single ******** reward at all ?
                      Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 10-09-2013, 10:19 AM.
                      ticket #722688 - still no hall of fame rewards ... gotta luv this game

Comment

so people who have already got rewards will also get compensation packs? *** u r2 i want my proper reward!!!

Comment

i just went and disputed all my purchases from September due to lack of satisfaction.

Comment

ty,.,. for replace a wing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_2013-10-06_103209.png
Views:	1
Size:	392.4 KB
ID:	1676236 i want may apollo wings dont care about 100 wips and oters

Comment

WHAT?????????? 100 whips/souls????? IS YOURS MISTAKE,DONT FOULS US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X