Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

As an apology for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, we will be sending out a compensation pack to everyone who qualified for the event. The pack will contain the following:
    • 100 Soul Crystals
    • 100 Mount Training Whips
    • 300k Gold
    • 300k Daru

The compensation package will be going out to players within the next 72 hours. We apologize for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, and ask for players to be patience while we get the compensation package sent out to everyone.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-09-2013, 03:08 AM.

• StonedKiller
    replied
    has everyone their apollo wings now? xDDD

Leave a comment:

• R26306969
    replied
    #855637 ticket

I just received the wings today, but no compensation pack.
    Hmm,, but i already happy with that at least got the wings

S80 Oakenfield Fort

Leave a comment:

• R29998503
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Some players on our server received rewards based on their buffed BR, is there any compensation for players that didn't use WC/potions before logging off, as the event clearly stated that only base BR will be considered?
    ^ This

Leave a comment:

• R25223253
    replied
    [I]
    My reward please . . .

T I C K E T # 3 3 3 2 4 5

Leave a comment:

• R2kanna
    replied
    still no compensation to me (

Leave a comment:

• GonzZo
    replied
    Ticket #243634 Create Date: 10/16/2013 6:00 am

Wed, Oct 16 2013 2:47pm - R2 Prometheus
    Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

fowarded to apropiate department
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 11:33am - R2 Alwyn
    This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.
    what now?

Leave a comment:

• Irwanwtn
    replied
    yes i lost the reward and i think wartune CS dont like us to get it. i really think they like messing up with us. they wont give you the reward. i dont want to recommend all friend to play this game since they are messing with my reward. i dont get the reward that i deserved to get. wartune cs is like some idiots messing with all of us. they wont replay tickets you send. or maybe once in 3 days and only said be patient and we are working on it. just say something stupid like that and making us mad always. they love to do it.

Leave a comment:

• darksun123
    replied
    I reported my BR again. My ticket # is 966317, still missing the reward Hall of Fame.

Leave a comment:

• R216323507
    replied
    Ticket # 704275 I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2kanna
    replied
    i got my wings but no consumtion pack if possible please can send fast as possible ty with love
    ddollyy server 15 shrin of sakaya
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Love-Glossy-Heart--2048x2048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	1677015

Leave a comment:

• R220160106
    replied
    is not for free again to buy any item or etc, and me must recharge with money to get ballen in
    wartune 2.1

Leave a comment:

• Happii_s37
    replied
    At least there are lots of others that never recieved anything....

Leave a comment:

• Fetzdawg
    replied
    Why not make another event for everyone to get the rewards that they fell they are entitled to?

If you make an event to purchase potions, scrolls and spirit covenant packs a day before. Then have the real event be where everyone can try to get their BR as high as they can using anything they can. Give us a few days notice, and then record the max br for the day for every player and issue hall of fame rewards off of that. That way EVERYONE can get the benefit of pots and scrolls and warriors call for the hall of fame rewards. It makes it fair for everyone, sorry you may have to spend money to get this bonus, but that's an underlying theme in most of the events isnt it?

Leave a comment:

• RaMmA7
    replied
    TICKET#653960

I'm still alive here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X