Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its nice to play this colombus game

Comment

The bonus isn't cumulative, so if you buy 103, it's not 39 you get free. You get the highest one you qualify for.

So, if you were going to buy your 200 chests for the day, it would be best if you did the following.

103 chests + 25 free = 128
      52 chests + 10 free = 62
      26 chests + 4 free = 30
      Which leaves 19 chests left to buy, if you want.

So you can get 220 chests and save your Balens on 19 chests and still have more than if you had spent them. Win/win IMO, so I'm not sure what people are whining about. Ever promotion can't be knock your socks off awesome, so stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
        If you were planning on getting 100 chests then just buy 103 and you get 39 boxes for free... i'm pretty sure if you spend 4k at once you get all three
        (if a player spends 4,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level)
        Come again? Nah it's a bad deal. If it was recharge a certain amount, I'd understand, but spending it is just wrong.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

*** r2 why now start not paying the lower rewards when you finish the highest.on every real money event iv done you have always gotten the rewards below the 1 you do.and nowhere does it say other ingame.and it cant be right you need to go check every single event you do on the forum before you do them ingame .pay up and next time write that you only gets the single 1 you do, Wartune is a cool game but is being handled by ppl that dont have a clue on what they are doing,it cant be right everytime theres events its the same old same a lot of errors or changin stuff..stop fix spell errors and start fixing the game and its script,had to blow steam not ty

Comment

Originally posted by SanberNadino View Post
            The bonus isn't cumulative, so if you buy 103, it's not 39 you get free. You get the highest one you qualify for.

So, if you were going to buy your 200 chests for the day, it would be best if you did the following.

103 chests + 25 free = 128
            52 chests + 10 free = 62
            26 chests + 4 free = 30
            Which leaves 19 chests left to buy, if you want.

So you can get 220 chests and save your Balens on 19 chests and still have more than if you had spent them. Win/win IMO, so I'm not sure what people are whining about. Ever promotion can't be knock your socks off awesome, so stop crying.
            yeah.. and luckily i got sura elephant.. good deal for me
            Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
              If you were planning on getting 100 chests then just buy 103 and you get 39 boxes for free... i'm pretty sure if you spend 4k at once you get all three
              Read the post again. It clearly states that you DO NOT get all 3 consumptions. You must pay each one if you want each pack. Please people need to read the posts correctly before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Read the post again. It clearly states that you DO NOT get all 3 consumptions. You must pay each one if you want each pack. Please people need to read the posts correctly before posting.
                Yes i made a mistake.. how about getting your head out your *** for once? Thanks

Comment

Lmfao..ridiculous..lol

Comment

The question I have is how are you supposed to spend 2000 at one time? Since the highest item is 19.99 so you are under 20.00 and if you buy a smaller item afterwards it doesn't add up the 20.00 and give you the consumption prize for 20.00.
                    I bought wings and then afterwards I bought a crypt key but it didn't give me the redemption for the 20.00 consumption.....this is not right just a scam....

Comment

I guest some employees just needs some marketing Degree.. cuz' this one can't do any thing right..grrr

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
                        ***** greedy money obsessed bastrds
                        Hey i have a job for you working 40 hours a week pay is 0.00 per hour you interested?

Yeh i didn't think so you greedy money obsessed well you get the idea i think.

Little events like this are best used for those who already going to purchase the balens. 1k balens is 10 bucks. They have minimally 1 of these little it pays to consume events a month some times 2 each hits about the same time of the month. now 1x every month 2x when is a holiday. So what you do is time your spending to take advantage of it. So truth is instead of being greedy they are giving stuff away for free just like all you who whine about their greed demand of them daily.I get so tired of seeing the boo hooing on the forums. So what r2 and 7 road are not perfect no one is. They make mistakes they run in to things that can no be predicted it happens live with it. They do all they can to make it right. I know for a fact that out of the dozen+ still crying over missing rewards were never even do them to start. R2 makes a announcement that a error prevented rewards begin done auto so a bunch of people who did not earn them decide they will take advantage of a technical glitch and get thing they were never do.

All i got to say is you should be very glad im not a admin of 7 road or what ever company can actually look over data logs etc. Because i would take a look at all those cry babies who are screaming they did not get their rewards. And any i found who did not in fact make the cut and who obviously know they did not i would get rid of you so dang fast you would not know what hit you . And i would ban you from all things r2 and 7 roads forums web site etc. you'd just cease to exist Im just that sort of person. And just a heads up there are sure to be some admins who can in fact pour over those sorts of records and find out just who is trying to pull a fast one and who is not. And you should really watch your step they are human and if you push any human being far enough they will take steps to see you get exactly what you deserve.

And no i am not r2 or 7 roads staff. Would i like to be oh yeh id love to work for a company like these guys. i never thought i would every play some "silly browser based mmorpg " because "they are lame and useless and pointless etc etc" And yet here i am and loving it. They got a slick little game with lots of stuff to do and pretty dang good graphics. This game reminds me a little of the first mmo i ever played and it shows what that failed game could have been.

I tip my hat to 7 road for a great job and no i am not joking this is a great game one of the funnest i have played.

Saddly for the next month or so ill be playing as a non vip my vip ran out a few days to soon lol pay day isnt for a weeek yet. And i wont renew vip for 1 month. Made that plan when i first started vip once it ran out no vip for 1 month and id just take advantage of that time to slow lvl save up vip tokens etc etc for 1 month.

Comment

Rep

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          I like the wartune game

Comment

aaaaahhh............test

Ballistic

Comment

it's too expensive to rechards 4k of ballens jus t 25 pcs

Comment

You can all say what you want but it's a bad event.

RECHARGE x amount of balen = OK!
                                SPEND x amount of balen = NOT OK!

They first ask us to recharge, and then we have to spend a ridiculous amount at once (for example 4000). That just isn't right.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X