[Promotion] Columbus' One-Time Consumption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Columbus' One-Time Consumption

Duration: 10/14 00:00 - 10/14 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Server:
    • R2Games: S1 - S353
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S41

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent in a single consumption during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.However, a single consumption that is higher than another level will NOT receive the rewards for the lower level as well (if a player spends 4,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level). Rewards will be sent via mail.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: Exotic Explorer Pack x4
    • Spend 2,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: Exotic Explorer Pack x10
    • Spend 4,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: Exotic Explorer Pack x25
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

um if you expect people to spend 7k balens for these bonuses you sirs (and madams) are greedy
    hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
    feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

lol not even worth it
      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Uhm wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy 25 explorer packs in the shop for 39 balens each? Cmon now if you are going to do "deals" then make them actual deals. No one in the right mind would spend 40.00 for 25 chests if they can get them for under 1k in the shop.

Comment

Still waiting on my 2000 Soul Crystals from Sep. Hall of Fame.

Shove it!

Comment

***** greedy money obsessed bastrds

Comment

Really so not worth spending on??

Comment

If you were planning on getting 100 chests then just buy 103 and you get 39 boxes for free... i'm pretty sure if you spend 4k at once you get all three

Comment

to me its simple...buy 103 pack with 4017 balen and get 25 free.....not a bad deal!!

Comment

Nebeast I loves grr btw. and Oxy is right its cheaper to buy the chest
                    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                      If you were planning on getting 100 chests then just buy 103 and you get 39 boxes for free... i'm pretty sure if you spend 4k at once you get all three

They don't double-count.

Read the thread.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by LordSaif View Post
                        to me its simple...buy 103 pack with 4017 balen and get 25 free.....not a bad deal!!
                        yep.. they must learn how to spend their money wisely :~)
                        Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

Nice promotins

Comment

With those 1000 balens they can buy more than 4 exotic packs. o_o
                            Riding Unicorns.....♥Likeaboss

Comment

are y kidy

Comment

Working...
                              X