No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return October 17th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should make a special reward for those that made it to the finals every classwars.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
      You should make a special reward for those that made it to the finals every classwars.
      Lol'd, u get 600 more crystals for sure for those 15(?) more battles, lol it's not enough that? ...okay then; think on all those who didnt make it to finals...see ur lucky, so plz stop being greedy ;p

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
        I am sorry, the people who make it to the finals, do they not get like 2k glory crystals for making it? but no, please give them even more stuff xD
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
          If this is happening HOW ABOUT PUTTING UP THE ICON OR IS IT A SECRET CLASS WARS
          Wait until after the maintenance and you'll see one.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            It's "english" wartune located in "USA", so they would only close it on their special days, going by your logic they should probably stop for every festival of every religion and also celebrate independence of every country there is. Please keep religion away from this. Chinese wartune have their special events for their special day and festivals, if u want it to be closed for Eid and stuff, ask someone in your country to make it.
            Amazingly enough I agreed with 90% of what you said until the "your country" comment. Now granted, they may very well live in any number of predominantly Islamic countries but they could just as easily live in the U.S.A. Just like Christians live in 99.9% of the World's countries, Muslims live all over the World as well. As a matter of fact I'm fairly certain that between Los Angeles and San Jose alone the state of California has a larger Muslim Population than some COUNTRIES......that being said it IS impractical for them to do an in-game Event for all religious holidays.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              Amazingly enough I agreed with 90% of what you said until the "your country" comment. Now granted, they may very well live in any number of predominantly Islamic countries but they could just as easily live in the U.S.A. Just like Christians live in 99.9% of the World's countries, Muslims live all over the World as well. As a matter of fact I'm fairly certain that between Los Angeles and San Jose alone the state of California has a larger Muslim Population than some COUNTRIES......that being said it IS impractical for them to do an in-game Event for all religious holidays.
              In your "native" country i meant. It's pretty clear that the guys' native country aint USA or else he would not have made that christmas comment. Atleast thats what i think.

Comment

Originally posted by xXTinkerbellXx View Post
                Class Wars
                November 21 - 23
                December 19 - 21
                January 23 - 25 (due to 1st week being a partial week)
                February 20 - 22
                March 20 - 22
                April 17 - 19

The above dates would fit the pattern used thus far but should be accurate
                Actually the pattern thus far is the immediate thursday once past the mid month. So for Jan if following the pattern thus far it should be on the 16th and 18th.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Class Wars is always on third Thursday of every month, yes... no? Yeah.

Comment

zzzzzzz R2 annunce it only 24 hours before it. LOL

Comment

No class Wars Icon on our server - have the messed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
                        No class Wars Icon on our server - have the messed up?
                        no ,they will add it with the maintenance
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Why is it too early this time? Your CW last month screwed me over. I won 10 rounds (round 5-14) and didn't make it to top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by DonAlegre View Post
                            Why is it too early this time? Your CW last month screwed me over. I won 10 rounds (round 5-14) and didn't make it to top 100.
                            its not screwing you over if you need 12+ wins to get into top 100.

"On every of the 15 rounds you get preliminary points. It does not matter if your opponent was weaker or stronger. Best Outcome is 4000, worst 2000. With ~3400 gets you to the finals. (3 losses)"

copy pasted from wartune wiki.

Comment

Why always a Thursday? Just seems so inconvenient. Why not a Friday, or a Saturday. And still have finals run on a weekend.

Comment

I have login problems...somebody ellse?

Comment

Working...
                                X