No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return October 17th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing for me dew27. I did not see it for 1 whole day despite checking for like once per hour on the 15th!

It was at the middle of the whole page 1 and was not highlighted. I replied to bring it up!

This class war announcement is farked up! not only it was announced 2 days before. IT WAS NOT HIGHLIGHTED AND NOT ON TOP.
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Its cause there is maintenance today. draul xD

Comment

Before was saying that is maintenance but now says something ellse...
        Thx that you told me ....i was afraid that i have connection problems..

Comment

comn ppl eh ,, do u really think r2 looks at this forum,,,,,,,,,,stop ***** moning ,, shut up and get on with it,,,,ur no happy,,,,,,,play some other ****** game,,,,,,done ,,ty

Comment

announcement up to 12 h before event + maitenance in this time

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              Don't worry, R2 is an equal opportunity offender. Eid, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Easter, Lent.....this train stops for no religious holidays.
              Lol. And also add up there is no event for Eid but for Christmas. You want goat sacrificing event also. Right ? :P
              Last edited by Abisz; 10-17-2013, 02:46 AM.
              Abibi
              Knight:-Level 62

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Comment

reason why i was set on thursday.. coz during the CW event 19:59-20:55 at thursday no GB to messed up no conflict on other daily events such as Guild Battle.. and give 1 more free day (friday) so player can have a chance improving char in every ways that a player can do into the finals. and so the final set at saturday..

Comment

pyonnn[, what NATSU say alwayss '' i m fired up''gl all

Comment

iyguyguhyvjhvutftgcfgcjtycy

Comment

buuuuuuu gwahhhaahah

Comment

IS MAX lvl 80??

Comment

here days always will change lol your thursday my friday

Comment

GM please, i don't see CW button, please fix it i'm on Server s-76 around 10hours more CW will start
                            R2Games
                            [S76] Borugham Forest
                            Sarith

Comment

i think class war very unfair, i want stop play wartune now, very jerk G M

Comment

Wow, you guys need to stop moaning. I mean come on, it's ridiculous lately.
                                I understand not being happy with something, but the way people rage lately is just unbelievable.

So what if it's earlier than you thought?
                                So what you didn't prepare as much as you think you could?

Everyone is in the same boat, everyone has the same problem so nobody is at a disadvantage more than they would be if CW was next week.
                                Stop raging over every little thing in this game.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X