Class Wars Return October 17th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return October 17th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who's worthy of ruling your class in Wartune's fifth Class War on October 17th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-16-2013, 01:27 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

damn ! miss this announcement..
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

yooosssssssssss
      Stealth ready for top 100 CW
      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

*** is up with you guys...

why u annunce it only 24 hours before it realy happend?

Comment

I don't know where this was posted yesterday at 3:15am cause I'm just seeing this now and the replies to this thread are starting now almost 24 hours after it was posted. I was looking for this announcement cause I wanted to make plans but didn't want to do it on a class wars night. Since I didn't see an announcement for this week, I made plans.... and now the announcement comes!

Why can't we get a weeks notice or at least 4 days notice for class wars? This is really silly. Maybe this is a sign that I should just give up this game since stuff like this is so upsetting. It isn't worth the headache.

Comment

Originally posted by Dew27 View Post
            I don't know where this was posted yesterday at 3:15am cause I'm just seeing this now and the replies to this thread are starting now almost 24 hours after it was posted. I was looking for this announcement cause I wanted to make plans but didn't want to do it on a class wars night. Since I didn't see an announcement for this week, I made plans.... and now the announcement comes!

Why can't we get a weeks notice or at least 4 days notice for class wars? This is really silly. Maybe this is a sign that I should just give up this game since stuff like this is so upsetting. It isn't worth the headache.
            Had you bothered reading the forum more often, you would've known alot earlier that this was the date for the event.

Comment

winlord pls troll elsewhere! dews comment is valid! a weeks notice to a monthly event would be welcomed by all except u trolls

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Had you bothered reading the forum more often, you would've known alot earlier that this was the date for the event.
                and you said i wasnt as classy as you....

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who's worthy of ruling your class in Wartune's fifth Class War on October 17th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

You sure its on 17th instead of 18th?
                  everytime its on friday why this time falls on thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                    You sure its on 17th instead of 18th?
                    everytime its on friday why this time falls on thursday.
                    i dont know what you are talking about but all the classwars has been on thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                      i dont know what you are talking about but all the classwars has been on thursdays.
                      He is confused about the time-zones. He's probably living in GMT +0800 timezone but playing on another timezone.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

u guys are fools. you should know by now that this game is all about r2 earning $.. and more $..
                        it has been months that r2 has been controlling the flow of information in game.
                        while the other wartune game sites post the events for the whole month, r2 posts it here by fragments.
                        if you know when and what these events are ahead of time, then you would prepare for them
                        - thus in turn save your money for those events.
                        Example: if you know that on oct 14, there is the one-time consume as well as the pay to consume event
                        no one will buy those explorer packs and spend before Oct 14. - means less income for r2.
                        deviously, they did not post the information even if its available to earn more $.
                        What i'm ****** about is that this is just a browser game yet r2 doesnt seem to get enough $.
                        they always want more and more and more.. to the point of withholding information to the players. tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by nbichigo View Post
                          u guys are fools. you should know by now that this game is all about r2 earning $.. and more $..
                          it has been months that r2 has been controlling the flow of information in game.
                          while the other wartune game sites post the events for the whole month, r2 posts it here by fragments.
                          if you know when and what these events are ahead of time, then you would prepare for them
                          - thus in turn save your money for those events.
                          Example: if you know that on oct 14, there is the one-time consume as well as the pay to consume event
                          no one will buy those explorer packs and spend before Oct 14. - means less income for r2.
                          deviously, they did not post the information even if its available to earn more $.
                          What i'm ****** about is that this is just a browser game yet r2 doesnt seem to get enough $.
                          they always want more and more and more.. to the point of withholding information to the players. tsk tsk
                          Exactly correct.

R2 does not set the events. They merely withold the information from the players under the excuse of "If it didn't happened, it would disappoint the players."
                          However, this doesn't seem to be a problem on other publishers.

People eventually see through your ruse.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

All of you who keep getting suprised with class wars stop playing this game..

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              He is confused about the time-zones. He's probably living in GMT +0800 timezone but playing on another timezone.
                              Ya you are right condor i got confused with the timing. Im in GMT+8 timezone.

Comment

Working...
                              X