No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return October 17th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW is all about luck,.. how come a friend of mine who always lose against me at duel made it at top 100... we did dueling while waiting for CW 20 more times and i always win.. jeeezz ... very good system

Comment

Its ******* ******** what they did with CW this time round, If they are gonna have issues with maintenance then dont have it on a ******* Thursday, how many ******* people though it wasnt on because these fuckwits at R2 didnt have the tab up till after MT

Comment

Originally posted by KELVEEN13 View Post
        friday in philippines whahahah
        filipina here ^_^
        to much pride will kill u!!
        taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

class war like blessing if u lucky can in top 100, no need rise BR or spend lot balens, what **** class war

Comment

Class war is always on the 3rd Thursday of the month so it's easy to make plans for it

Comment

its kind of hard to participate in this event at certain times there should be 3 different rounds where people can enter only once for the event so it hits the 3 different cycle of the day in 8 hour apart for entry that way everyone can participate

Comment

Originally posted by LadyParadi View Post
                Class war is always on the 3rd Thursday of the month so it's easy to make plans for it
                It isn't always 3rd Thursday of the month, in August is was on the 22nd which was the 4th Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  Wow, you guys need to stop moaning. I mean come on, it's ridiculous lately.
                  I understand not being happy with something, but the way people rage lately is just unbelievable.

So what if it's earlier than you thought?
                  So what you didn't prepare as much as you think you could?

Everyone is in the same boat, everyone has the same problem so nobody is at a disadvantage more than they would be if CW was next week.
                  Stop raging over every little thing in this game.
                  What you are saying is true but for some people they might be making a plan how to develop their character and run out of time with such short notice. That isn't even the point that I'm trying to make.

Most weeks of class wars there would be a post by the Monday of the week or so. I waited and didn't see a post so I made plans for Thursday... then the post came out. I like to do class wars and won't make plans on those nights but the game isn't helping only posting under 48 hours before the event. I do have a life outside of this game. I'd like them to give us a week's notice. Or if it is the 3rd Thursday of the month, keep it that way. It was the 4th Thursday of the month in August.

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                    Same thing for me dew27. I did not see it for 1 whole day despite checking for like once per hour on the 15th!

It was at the middle of the whole page 1 and was not highlighted. I replied to bring it up!

This class war announcement is farked up! not only it was announced 2 days before. IT WAS NOT HIGHLIGHTED AND NOT ON TOP.
                    Thanks wateverlar, I was confused why I didn't see it when I looked for it and when I did see it for the first time, it was dated 24 hours earlier. Very strange.

Comment

• lvl 66 here got 11 over lvl 72+)

Comment

• Hy all,.. so i have a question pls.. I got 55 k br and got like 7 wins, i make 2810 points and im not in top 100. But i see players with zero wins that are in top 100. So may question is... this top is on wins or is BR top??? Normaly we shuld be in the top if we got wins right?... or im wrong?... Please all, i waith an answer. Thanks verry much.
                        [S330] Misthollow
                        - Class : Mage
                        - Char : Kᴧssɪღ
                        - BR : 151 300 and counting
                        - Guild : Fraction
                        :•.☆ « •Tears are words that heart can't say •»☆.•

Comment

• Originally posted by Adda13 View Post
                          Hy all,.. so i have a question pls.. I got 55 k br and got like 7 wins, i make 2810 points and im not in top 100. But i see players with zero wins that are in top 100. So may question is... this top is on wins or is BR top??? Normaly we shuld be in the top if we got wins right?... or im wrong?... Please all, i waith an answer. Thanks verry much.
                          you get that wins in PRELIMINARY round. The players you see with 0 win, that in FINAL round. In preliminary rounds, maybe s/he got like 3500+ points.
                          Server: East Coast Server 300+
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 70+
                          Battle Rating: 90+k
                          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• CW is pretty hard if u not lvl 60 got 3420 points too bad it dont show the rankings for prelim. soo i can see how far as i .

Comment

• Most times to be in Top 100, you need to be level 74+ and have a good enough build to win against other 74+

Rarely are there level 60ish in Top 100, some are only because they have like 70~80k+ BR (regular 60s only get 50~60k BRs)

or really lucky and matched up with afkers or super weak players. (and not players that's 10 levels above you)

Comment

• 3490 hope i make it

Comment

Working...
                                X