[Promotion] Spirit Covenant and VIP Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Spirit Covenant and VIP Packs

Duration: 10/21 - 10/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Severs:
    • R2Games: S1 - S361
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S41

Description: We'll be having both a special Spirit Covenant pack and a pair of VIP Packs on sale for the next few days! Be sure to act now before these packs are gone! The packs contains the following:

Spirit Covenant Pack: Spirit Covenant x1, Soul Crystal x100
    Price: 1299 Balens. Limit 3 per day.

VIP Pack I:
    31-Day VIP Card x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    Price: 899 Balens. Limit 5 per day.

VIP Pack II:
    31-Day VIP Card x3, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    Price: 2199 Balens. Limit 2 per day.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-21-2013, 01:12 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

This promotion was better the last time, when you sold spirit covenant for 999. I dont need 100 soul crystal for 300 balens, for me, 100 soul crystal worth max. 33 balens. (I don't spend on anything where I get +1 stat/BR for more than 10 balens).

Same problem with the alchemy hot events. I have to spend 350 balens to get goodies which worth 240 balens. You should give much more runes to make it worth. Now only a few "I don't care how much money I waste" players will do it.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Duration: 10/21 - 10/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Severs:
      • R2Games: S1 - S361
      • Armor Games: S1 - S6
      • Kabam: S1 - S41

Description: We'll be having both a special Spirit Covenant pack and a pair of VIP Packs on sale for the next few days! Be sure to act now before these packs are gone! The packs contains the following:

Spirit Covenant Pack: Spirit Covenant x1, Soul Crystal x100
      Price: 1299 Balens. Limit 3 per day.

VIP Pack I:
      31-Day VIP Card x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
      Price: 899 Balens. Limit 5 per day.

VIP Pack II:
      31-Day VIP Card x3, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
      Price: 2199 Balens. Limit 2 per day.

last time the spirit covenant pack was 899. This is way overcharged. 100 soul crystal for 400 balens?
      That's enforcing us to buy at ridiculous pricing.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Covenant-Pack

Comment

I agree completely. Any time R2 sees they can gouge more $$ they do it. Its a sad waste honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          This promotion was better the last time, when you sold spirit covenant for 999. I dont need 100 soul crystal for 300 balens, for me, 100 soul crystal worth max. 33 balens. (I don't spend on anything where I get +1 stat/BR for more than 10 balens).

Same problem with the alchemy hot events. I have to spend 350 balens to get goodies which worth 240 balens. You should give much more runes to make it worth. Now only a few "I don't care how much money I waste" players will do it.
          The alchemy events are not meant to give big rewards. They are giving smallish rewards and are great for those players who already use alchemy. In those cases they get free bonuses for doign what they already do.

Comment

Wow, what a let down this is. Glad I stocked up on my main toon last month at the 999 rate. So pay full price + 4 balens and get 100 soul crystals. Okay, that might have been a nice offer had been over the weekend while we were still having the Soul Engraving event. Even more disappointing is seeing as The Halloween Astral Hunt was suppose to originally give an energine Astral plus the EXP and scrap, well now the energine astral is no longer a prize. Hardly worth doing that quest now as enchanting would be a better use from my gold at this time.
            Last edited by azoutback; 10-21-2013, 11:54 AM.
            Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
            Character Name: TinkerBelle
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Dishonored
            Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
              I agree completely. Any time R2 sees they can gouge more $$ they do it. Its a sad waste honestly.
              Its penny wise pound foolish. They still have not even posted the current events but they sure got the money maker posted.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                Its penny wise pound foolish. They still have not even posted the current events but they sure got the money maker posted.
                Yes they have here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-for-Halloween!

Oh and it is a closed thread so we can not voice our displeasure on how they ruined the Astral event.

Comment

Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                  Yes they have here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-for-Halloween!

Oh and it is a closed thread so we can not voice our displeasure on how they ruined the Astral event.
                  seems like they forgot to add the mount training quest like they forgot the soul engraving quest... damn r2 can be so irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                    seems like they forgot to add the mount training quest like they forgot the soul engraving quest... damn r2 can be so irritating.
                    I noticed that as well. Got a bunch of whips saved up on both my toons, so hoping it will still happen.

Comment

idk.. maybe covering something to get better earning on business is natural... but it is obvious when it is blown out will make it worse... especially on public business (i'm being smart *** here ) xD, why not fair and square and make ppl gladly hand over their money to u R2?? i bet alot of ppl willingly do that when u can please them not otherwise
                      U dont know me... I KNOW U!

Comment

yall hating it if yall dont like the event dont do it plain and simple theyre not forcing you to buy or do the event

Comment

BTW... the

Gold Alchemy is to replace Rune Refine (which Eng version doesn't have)

It used to be this:

Rune Refining on Halloween (Once per day)
                          Duration:10/21 – 10/25 23:59:59
                          Reward:Rune Refining (3): 40,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x20, Monster Scrap x1
                          Rune Refining (5): 80,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Monster Scrap x1
                          Note: Refine your runes to meet the required number of times so as to be rewarded!

However... it is now known, as judged by how they replace it with a balen event, Rune Refine is Balen Only from Rune Consume (which cost 50 balen per use, the same cost as 1 use of Gold Alchemy)

The Gold Alchemy might actually be better (if anyone was planing to spend balen for rune exp)

As for Astral Compensation...

Is that once a day? or one-time deal for whole duration?

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
                            :cool: --Keep Calm and Stay High-- :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              BTW... the
                              As for Astral Compensation...

Is that once a day? or one-time deal for whole duration?
                              Have they even posted anything about this in here? I did see it under Hot Events and I find it amusing that you only need to have a devotion level of 50 to claim the prize. Kinda nice if you don't have or don't want to use the gold for Astrals. Given that it does span multiple days, I am going to say it is a daily thing.
                              Last edited by azoutback; 10-22-2013, 11:52 AM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Working...
                              X