Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenances for 10/29 and 10/30!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want adv. academy!

Comment

anyone know what is this •Experience Recovery System ?
      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Yay server 1 gets it all weeks early again. Hmm I wonder why they have the strongest players who dominate everyone. Do you r2 workers play on server 1 or something? Unfair advantage way to ruin an already unbalanced game.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
          Yay server 1 gets it all weeks early again. Hmm I wonder why they have the strongest players who dominate everyone. Do you r2 workers play on server 1 or something? Unfair advantage way to ruin an already unbalanced game.
          Their server its a Test Server. They put all that is new on that server and after 1/2 weeks later after fixing/knowing what it has and what no ( meaning bugs ) R2 will put the patch on the other servers as well.
          I doubt you want to put a patch where its lag, where it has that, that, where you can't read/don't have description or guide on what you need to do and come here to yell on forum, and R2's fault again right?
          Edit : Say thank you they have a test server to do that and not putting the patch how it is and leaving the players to play in a lag like hell without descriptions, guides, anything.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

So U r on server 1, so u have extra power, ahead on skill in academy, more advanced than other servers and u think that is fair, mmm Yes I would say thank you, if they test, get compensated for the new update, but when all other servers get updated their toons are reset to start like the rest of the servers, or other servers should be compensated for having to have to deal with the unfair advantage S1 players have over us

Comment

description and guides for new update, I have never seen that either, we all have to figure it out to, when we get the new update, and its a week later not 1/2week

Comment

If you aren't playing on US West servers I don't know why you even care cause you don't meet them in bg, arena,cw, etc.
                I'm from Europe, they can have 200k br each, I don't care cause I won't ever meet and face them, so fair well for them.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Server S1 will be having its Maintenance on Tuesday, October 29th at 10:00 PM EDT, (7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT October 30th, and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on October 30th). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 8 hours. However, players on S1 will be able to claim a compensation pack containing: 300,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, Runestone x3, Insignia x100, and Extreme Stamina Potion x2.

All other servers will be having their weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, October 30th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Part I of Wartune 2.1 will pre-release on S1 and will include the following systems and features:
                  • Water Sylph-Iris and Wind Sylph-Pan
                  • Cloud City
                  • Experience Recovery System
                  • Sylph System
                  • Sylph Arena

The following changes have been made for servers still on Wartune version 1.66:
                  • Nether Pumpkin Pack description issue has been fixed
                  • Loading page has been changed
                  really now?-_- locked balens in 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    really now?-_- locked balens in 6 months?
                    We will prob get part 1-2months after this. usually when there are parts of an update it isn't longer than 1month or so. So prob by end of Dec we will get part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      We will prob get part 1-2months after this. usually when there are parts of an update it isn't longer than 1month or so. So prob by end of Dec we will get part 2.
                      i think this patch has 3 parts...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        i think this patch has 3 parts...
                        Well even so part 2 is probably only be like 1-2months away from now and part 3 will come in Jan/Feb.

Comment

there's a new event but my hall of fame rewards last events i'm still waiting for r2 i didn't got anything they said just wait we will fix it as soon as possible almost near to one month now still i didnt got any rewards from that event althought i got over 65k BR that time i gave tickets i gave screenshot but nothing ..

Comment

Originally posted by R29243465 View Post
                            So U r on server 1, so u have extra power, ahead on skill in academy, more advanced than other servers and u think that is fair, mmm Yes I would say thank you, if they test, get compensated for the new update, but when all other servers get updated their toons are reset to start like the rest of the servers, or other servers should be compensated for having to have to deal with the unfair advantage S1 players have over us
                            S1 is the older server, the fact that players in there can be more ahead in skill academy has nothing to do with S1 receiving the patch a few days before the other servers. Skill academy are available to everyone at the start of the game.

That said and about the early patch, added to the enjoyment of lag, bugs and other niceties linked to be a test server, S1 will have battleground with 1 versus 1 (when you are not alone plain and simple). Also, our level 30 and 40 will be facing mostly higher level teams, up to level 80 in arena simply because there is not enough teams to be matched against. Yay ... really a fun time!. A week of people pestering you in world chat or pm and whining because nothing works properly.

They need a test server ... they have S1 ... it doesn't give us an unfair advantage it gives us a week of headache, so stop your petty comment !

ValKitteh
                            S1
                            ValKitteh - S1
                            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                              They need a test server ... they have S1 ... it doesn't give us an unfair advantage it gives us a week of headache, so stop your petty comment !

ValKitteh
                              S1
                              Way to go Kitteh. *Edlyn*

Comment

I wish there's an event after lol

Comment

Working...
                                X