Bound Balens Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-post

BTW, about that Farm, Reset, Bag question from page 1.

We're not talking about if you can use bound balens for those...

We're asking if the pricing will be reduced or stay the current cost in S1.

IE: cost 7400 balen to open up 3rd page Page
    IE: cost 895 balen to reset talent/ skills

And anyone got the full list of balen price for Farm?

Cause I only know level 1 cost 18 balens... what's 5, 7, 10?

Cause if those are not changed, I think it's WAY better to spend them now using Vouchers, because you'll be saving 20 TIMES the balen amount.
    Basically if you spend 7400 voucher now, it means you only spend 370 bound balen. (Instead of spending 7030 more balens for the same bag slots)

Really... who spends 70+ USD for bag slots?
    Any update on that?

Comment

has patch 2.1 released on server 1?

Comment

Originally posted by tieutunh4thoa View Post
        has patch 2.1 released on server 1?
        Like... 2+ days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          re-post

Any update on that?
          Level 5 farm upgrade costs 75 balens/bound balens. Level 6 costs 120 balens/bound balens. Those are the only 2 I know, but should give you an idea of what you're looking at.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

nice one r2. thank you for listening.

Comment

Best use of it is for refining. ^_^

Comment

how much bound balens cost for farm upgrade 6-10 level

Comment

when will this patch be applied on the other servers anyone knows?
                  Game: Wartune
                  Server: Armor Games -Server 2 - Europe
                  Name: Manoric
                  Level: 59
                  Class: Archer
                  VIP: No
                  Battle Rating: May vary but mainly 70,120 :P
                  Guild: L'Ordine (best guild ever)
                  Blog: Don't forget to check it for guides and news :)

Comment

Originally posted by R226744894 View Post
                    when will this patch be applied on the other servers anyone knows?
                    maybe a week from now

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Level 5 farm upgrade costs 75 balens/bound balens. Level 6 costs 120 balens/bound balens. Those are the only 2 I know, but should give you an idea of what you're looking at.
                      Thanks, cause I have level 5 farm ;P

But is there any info on whether the bag's cost would be reduced? cause no one's gonna spend over 7000 balen just for bags.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Thanks, cause I have level 5 farm ;P

But is there any info on whether the bag's cost would be reduced? cause no one's gonna spend over 7000 balen just for bags.
                        There is no information about reducing the costs of inventory slots at this time. I do agree that 7600 balens for a page is a bit pricey. You may want to use vouchers for that now, before you are patched.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

when will this patch be applied on the other servers ?
                          R2 please answer accurately.
                          Last edited by Deusur; 11-01-2013, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deusur View Post
                            when will this patch be applied on the other servers ?
                            R2 please answer accurately.
                            It's hard to give a completely accurate answer when there is no announcement officially posted. The original announcement did state S1 would get the patch 1 week before all the other servers, so it's a safe bet the patch will roll out to all other servers in the next maintenance. However, there is always potential for a delay if there's any major issues that pop up in the meantime.

Comment

1st. Who cares about what the chinesse got on wartune, u aint playin in china right?
                              2nd. I would like that this should be put on for a vote if possible, i for one am a non-casher and there are a bunch of others like me, so yea i agree not spending $ for a game that requires spending shouldnt give me the same advantages as the spenders, point is regarding academy, its really taking forever to upgrade skills in the acacademy, and im barely 50some, dont give out the VIP cards for bound balens, i agree, dont give out HOT tab shop for bound balens i agree, but seriously , get a VIP card thats lasting 1 hour for like a modest bound balen price and make that unavailable after purchase for the next 30 days.
                              Im speaking from my point of view, when i found out about this game i wanted to play something casual while working , in-between ...u get the picture. I simply googled "browser based MMORPG", and this had a big banner over it at that time "Free to play". After all this time , its starting to sound more like "pay to stay", entrance might be free but staying is definately not.

Comment

worst update ever , will now need balen to get inventory slots or lvl up crop land .... and other stuff

also loosing the ability to voucher buff on wb...

**** update sorry to say i wish i knew this game before it get **** up,started playing 3 weeks ago spent over 200$ and now they ruin it

Comment

Working...
                                X