No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 2.1 Part One Maintenance 11/05 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting rid of that old wartune music !!!
    I love the new "Skyrim like" wartune music
    Thks a lot
    Zewolf
    Kabam S-19
    Knight
    Lord Divine
    Guild:Legendary

Comment

Originally posted by R216902055 View Post
      Finally getting rid of that old wartune music !!!
      I love the new "Skyrim like" wartune music
      Thks a lot
      Oh nice than I may start playing with music again .This one the current is brainwashing like hell .

Comment

I had my music turn off since the beginning... LOL

(never once turn it on in 4 months)...

Comment

Woo the stun nerf has came! Good riddance. It's probably just a bug though so just wait till patch comes to see what the deal is about HS.

Comment

what are the slight chages done in arena + catacombs shop?????

Comment

Goodbye Bloodfang we miss you

Comment

Fishbot

Comment

Originally posted by BlackDragonKing View Post
                  So if I Live in New Mexico, USA when will the maintenance be happening for me?
                  for Mountain Time Zone maintenance will be 7 PM - I am from there also now live in Kansas

Comment

i can get 1,6M more on BloodFang.. and u you just give 300,000 gold for compensation?? Ggrrrr.. R2 please think about it..

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Woo the stun nerf has came! Good riddance. It's probably just a bug though so just wait till patch comes to see what the deal is about HS.
                      I want that nerf to be Perm, play by your class, not by stun. (also, wasn't the original nerf suppose to be reducing HS down to 1~2 max stun and longer cooldown?)

Comment

in regards the 2nd page of Academy, I wonder what the cost will to upgrade to the next level. Currently, it starts at 50, then goes up by 10 each level. No doubt the cost will be about 2-4 time what it is now.
                        Serenity
                        Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Not so sure about that. They haven't made public and "nerfing" of stun. SO keep complaining and maybe it will happen in a future patch. Until then upgrade your stun, get side talents, and deal with it. The side talents are generally pretty good and help in other places outside of pvp.

Might want to check out this one first.
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-2.1-Part-One

as far as i see no mention of talent systems changes yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetzdawg View Post
                            Not so sure about that. They haven't made public and "nerfing" of stun. SO keep complaining and maybe it will happen in a future patch. Until then upgrade your stun, get side talents, and deal with it. The side talents are generally pretty good and help in other places outside of pvp.

Might want to check out this one first.
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....h-2.1-Part-One

as far as i see no mention of talent systems changes yet.
                            I even said it may just be a bug lol. People in this thread been stating that something was wrong with HS. Either it's bugged or not bc it doesn't work anymore. So that is why I said we wait till patch to see if there any hidden changes to HS. Storm even stated here that they are looking into HS for a "fix". Whether that fix is a nerf or not we do not know until it comes out. Anyways im not getting into another HS is bad or good argument. There already a thread about that in the discussion forum. I do upgrade my talents but I do not cap my HS as it's just pointless when facing older players in BG/arena and such. Since you can't catch up to there lvl of talent after 65. The gap is just too big but anyways enough with the HS topic. Go discuss in the one already made. This is about part 2.1 update. I only stated what I stated since if you actually read the posts in this thread someone said it was not working. Please read the thread before picking and choosing what posts to reply to. Then you will see why I stated what I stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Killick74 View Post
                              in regards the 2nd page of Academy, I wonder what the cost will to upgrade to the next level. Currently, it starts at 50, then goes up by 10 each level. No doubt the cost will be about 2-4 time what it is now.
                              Supposedly you need like 50m kyanite to max everything or something insane like that. I only have 2.4m kyanite so prob be lucky to max one stat or get close to maxing one stat out.

Comment

Can we have on S1 a clean up of accounts? (inactives or old) PLZ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X