• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking forward to this
    Abnuek
    S168
    Knight

Comment

Looking forward to this also.. just wish they would have started it after WB.

Comment

i wish they would just bite the bullet and post things in SERVER time. cause 9pm EST is not 9pm right now or is it cause we are currently on DST

Comment

a few things.

1: could it raised to 10k gold/daru per character lvl
          2: krynite comp would be nice too
          3: is bp expands going to scale with voucher exchange?
          4: 1 free reset of skills would be nice
          5: info on hs (not ya/nay either. FACTS!)
          6: info on pets
          7: adv. acad info
          8: anything else I might have missed but was mentioned (and relevant)
          hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
          feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

http://webchat.quakenet.org and channel wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
              Can we have on S1 a clean up of accounts? (inactives or old) PLZ?!?!
              A clean up, didn't they remove people who hadn't been on for 45 days not so long ago? ....
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i like it

Comment

Hope today it would be completed in time as mentions "6 to 8 hours"

Comment

Sorry but the gold and daru isn't nearly enough to compensate for what we're missing from the last WB of the day. Insignia is good, stamina potions.. whatever.. but seriously.. only 300k gold and daru? That's lame!

Comment

MT just begin, so it will be back on after reset time for east server on 05.00 ST or 17.00 (GMT +7)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        A clean up, didn't they remove people who hadn't been on for 45 days not so long ago? ....
                        I dont know if they did, but thanks to all the ppl who did new char. on S1 to test a patch they will get in 1 week our server is full of lag & delay and even alot of ppl can't login NOT to mention the bugs from the new patch!

They should change the mode on how they do update's, they should close the option of make new char. on the Server it's gona be a ''TEST'' server, getting to stand to this on every patch it's nonsense; that or make a real server test or try with all of them.

Comment

on s1 start just now
                          BLASTA
                          LEV 80.7582876br
                          Knight-free kh
                          S122

Comment

hell why not add 3k honor thats what this update cost me.

Comment

What do you do when you have maintenance. Do you get rid of all the dead players?
                              CAn you make a thingy that says how many players there are on a server. I am on Obsidian and Mist

Cheers

Malc

Comment

Originally posted by luck999 View Post
                                give a chance for non -cashers and add HOMESTEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg where is fairplay here?
                                Why exactly do you think that a game you are paying nothing for owes you something. Let's see, do something for those that pay or give something to the freeloaders....hmmm what is going to be best for my company?

Comment

Working...
                                X