Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Slice Exchange! (Bugged Soul Engraving)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you keep turkey for next events you get ban?

Comment

I don't see why you would get banned, but you obviously have to give up on one of the events because of this mess

Comment

prolly quit. this turkey slice just adds another reason

Comment

so the turkey slice, if u keep them, they will be used for exchange item at the next batch of events this month? anyone can clear this? ))

Comment

Originally posted by pedropek3 View Post
            so the turkey slice, if u keep them, they will be used for exchange item at the next batch of events this month? anyone can clear this? ))
            yeap ......

Comment

already counted, u cannot get the new mount even u do all quest in next event.

Comment

i need to know wat is goin on with the gold rush i need my gold back!!

Comment

As we just discovered there is also a bug with the GB participants list. The screen is too small hard to add and impossible to take players out of GB. Could you please fix this asap! ty

Comment

Two of the same Siphs

Guys,

can we have two of the same sylphs on our team? for instance, two apollos?

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
                      Guys,

can we have two of the same sylphs on our team? for instance, two apollos?
                      Yes you can because I have 2 apollos

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                        isnt this kind've stupid? u do the soul engraving to get a turkey to then trade it for a cloud chest shard on a 1:1 ration; whats the point of having the turkey then?
                        I think they explained this sufficiently, the fact that the event gives you turkey instead of chest shards is a bug. The turkey exchange is how they're fixing the bug.

Comment

@ symedia...thanx ))

Comment

I watched carefully this time and I got 60 k gold from the 500 souls event instead of 600 k...

Comment

I just checked in the Quest tab, and at 500 soul crystals it says the rewards are 60k gold and 60k kyanite.
                              While or 100 soul crystals you get 120k gold and 12k kyanite

Comment

this new patch has got us a few worst things which i am listing down as per my experience:
                                1. Worst Lags
                                2. Disconnecting every minute
                                3. if u PM during WB or MPD u get Disconnected
                                4. During GB, none of the AGM or GM could ad or remove any player from the list as there is no options at all
                                5. Solo arena is missing with cards spinning which was there earlier
                                6. Soul engrave is not giving gold as it is mentioned ... and also lost out attempts ...
                                7. There might be many more which are yet to be discovered ...

My request and question is ... what about the compensation for all these ???

Server : s88
                                Game ID: Vikash
                                Guild : Chaos
                                Class : Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X