Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Slice Exchange! (Bugged Soul Engraving)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Slice Exchange! (Bugged Soul Engraving)

As players by now should be aware, the Soul Engraving quest is bugged and giving out Turkey Slices.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20131106184417.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	1741226

In order to avoid taking the servers back down to fix this, we've instead slipped in a mini-exchange for Chest Pieces under the Hot Events for players who have Turkey Slices:

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20131106184411.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1741227
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hey FYI TOK NM IS BUSTED. we are on boss 1 and no fight sequence and still stuck in engaged mode. please respond we are losing out on 10mil+ exp

Comment

Speaking of Bug, i engraved 100 soul crystals but got no Golds, only kyanites and That slice of turky., anyway, if you will ask me for screenshot ofc i dont have that since i wasnt expected this., grrr! but im sure few players will complain too about this soon

Comment

TOK Boss??? WTH is this?

Comment

Originally posted by apachertr View Post
          Speaking of Bug, i engraved 100 soul crystals but got no Golds, only kyanites and That slice of turky., anyway, if you will ask me for screenshot ofc i dont have that since i wasnt expected this., grrr! but im sure few players will complain too about this soon
          Yep, there's a bug with gold rewards.

Comment

Maybe we should receive the bonuses in gold and kya as well for those turkey slice, I mean if we do the 500 soul and receive 6 slices and no gold or kyanite, we should get them from this exchange...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              Maybe we should receive the bonuses in gold and kya as well for those turkey slice, I mean if we do the 500 soul and receive 6 slices and no gold or kyanite, we should get them from this exchange...
              yea i was doing the soul engraving specially for kyanite so what about compesantion for those?
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Lol so i take it you guys don't care about the loss of 12 mil exp that some players tried to do and now its fixed with no comp to the players who had lost their attempt

Comment

Oh.. Slipping an exchange quest.. Great job. It's kind of a solution.
                  Possibly a good one if we don't take into account the fact that we will need turkey slices for the upcoming event.
                  So right now, you're asking us (and when I say us, I mean the lucky few that are actually aware of the upcoming event since you guys insist on not
                  informing us until the very last minute) us then as I was saying, to chose between a shot at the Sylphes in the rewards or to save them to get
                  the mount and clothes in the Turkey slice exchange that's coming soon ? No way for us to do both. Did I miss anything ? And this because, not only you
                  screwed up your quest, but decided you were not going to fix it properly ? That's the deal ?

I'm having the hardest time figuring out what's your goal (aside from making money, that one is pretty obvious) : tying to get us to quit or what ?
                  We're reaching that point where I expect nothing and you still manage to disappoint me...

Comment

hey Hborn,

you have a link to more info on this turkey event??
                    Last edited by PussyJuice; 11-06-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

isnt this kind've stupid? u do the soul engraving to get a turkey to then trade it for a cloud chest shard on a 1:1 ration; whats the point of having the turkey then?

Comment

If you keep turkey for next events you get ban?

Comment

Originally posted by PussyJuice View Post
                          hey Hborn,

you have a link to more info on this turkey event??
                          Via pm, I don't think it would stay up

Comment

Originally posted by Hborn View Post
                            Via pm, I don't think it would stay up
                            what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Hborn View Post
                              We're reaching that point where I expect nothing and you still manage to disappoint me...
                              I about peed myself laughing at the truth of this statement!
                              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                              X