No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 07/11/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just started a multiply dung... lych nm... so now i miss out on all stones, and all loids and vip chest, and 8mil exp for my new pets... can u all please please please give us an hour notice before kicking us off, i mean is that so much to ask for, forget this ****, if u dont fix it ill find every kind of game review i can and post bad **** about u all, this is the stupidest thing i ever seen... no notice at all, oh w8 i lied, u did give notice, 5 minutes, right when we enter mp, as soon as we hit start, 5 min maint what the hell r2games, or wartunes, or 7 road, who ever the hell did this.. for real??? i mean for real? 5 mins notice, are u all that stupid? i mean how stupid are yoU? 5 minutes.... 5 minutes.... it only takes 25 minutes to beat lych nm, at least give us that, or that we have a shot at it... we can skip some stuff or w/e and rush it... but 5minutes.... you guys are so stupid....

Comment

At least we get some rest and sleep tonite... instead of leveling till the wee hours

Comment

My catacombs is blitzing. Does that mean that I won't get any experience?

Comment

Seriously ***? you gave us 6 mins maybe warning on server when we are in Lych - Such a damn emergency we couldn't get the benefit of 30 mins warning? IGNORANT.

Comment

so sad! but it's ok.. just take more and good experience to have this game. I Always support here admins...

Comment

Nice - in moon nm - all buffed up and warriorcall used. Give us a fair warning will ya?!
              Name: Carlotta
              Server: S338
              Race: Archer

Comment

well... i hope u fixed all the bugged on the game tnxx...

Comment

seriously

i lose my spire attempts ... hope to do what we recover the lost

Comment

It's madness! It's almost as annoying as calling someone up for a first date and never hearing back from them!

Comment

R u skittlewinking me ?!?!? My team and i were in lych nm ... How are u gonna compensate for that ? With 2 leedlelee stamina pots and 100k gold ???
                      Who the heffalump u think u are ppl ... Screwing with my time and money ???
                      Invincibility lies in the defence; The possibility of victory in the attack. (Sun Tzu)

Comment

give vip scrol for 1 hour is nice

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                          Dont forget to take bound balens compensation pack before log out

999999999 bound balens is ok

Comment

Oh well. Atleast I can rest from clicking stuff (my preciiiiious lil fairies and horns ^_^ ),

Maintenance is needed-whether scheduled or emergency ones, and I am aware of that. I would however appreciate it if I had known in advance like probly a day. That would be awesome!
                            People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                            사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

can we get 2h vip card in compensation pack please

Comment

r2 need to fix soul meditation bug whoe gave us 60K gold not 600K gold, but yes this MT is very bad no warn but just in time

Comment

Working...
                                X