[Promotion] Sepulcrum Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Sepulcrum Pack

Duration: 11/9 - 11/10 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    R2Games: S1 - S370
    Armor Games: S1 - S6
    Kabam: S1 - S45

Sepulcrum Pack I:
    Sylph Sepulcrum x5
    Price: 199 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sepulcrum Pack II:
    Sylph Sepulcrum x50
    Price: 1950 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

whats the sylph in second pack?

Comment

Originally posted by R28596465 View Post
      whats the sylph in second pack?
      Thats a good Question....
      Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
      Server Name:
      [S78] Mortling Stronghold
      Class: Knight
      BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Please be aware that no actual Sylphs are in these boxes, just the Sylph Sepulcrums.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Problem is, people have no clue what do the "aptitude" stats do, which the Sepulcrums increase. Do they affect awakened stats? If yes, how? So if you buy 1000 Sepulcrum, maybe your character will be 0.0001% stronger, maybe 1% stronger, maybe it does nothing at all just makes your Sylph stronger in sylph arena. So if R2games can sell a lot of something people don't even know what it is used for, they are true sales geniues
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

The Sepulcrums increase the base stats of your Slyph.

This contributes to your own BR and the awakened stats of the Slyph.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

1 Sepulcrum is about 0,5 to 2 sylph BR depends of type, rarity and statistic.
              S324 - Kamitergh
              Guild - Defiance
              BR - around 360k

Comment

These sepulcrum are way over priced for what they do, and should be able to be bought with gold, not cash. Also, they new balens that took the place of vouchers are a rip off too.

Comment

guys....pls do something with this lag....

Comment

tottaly agree with this guy,PLSSSSSS JUST REMOVE LAG ((((((((((((((

Comment

Just wait for the anti lag cards soon in shop xD.

Comment

I see that this conversation is kind of going off the beaten path, but as for the lag, download the newest version of Adobe Flash Player. I was lagging like crazy in GB, but everything was fine after I downloaded it.
                        Level: 63
                        BR: 60.2k
                        Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
                        S295

Comment

i really hate those packs .. i am sylth champ and has been a good fight with 2nd place and now he brought max packs . i ain't buying them
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

oh is the same case in my server, some people need to spend money just to be top in everything, is a play to win game what to do, enjoy what you have
                            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                            IGN : Neggy

Comment

Fix lag please ! After this patch i'm moving like slow motion :/

Comment

Working...
                              X