Bound Balen Ratio Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Balen Ratio Pack

Hello, I'm Bloodfang, Retired World Boss. You might know me from such things as the 1st World Boss in Wartune, and gnawing your head off if you were foolish enough to attack me. Recently, I heard some folks weren't happy with how the Voucher converted over into Bound Balens. Normally, the wailing and tears of Wartune players are like sweet music and a fine wine to drink to me, but since some of you said how much you all were going to miss me, I just had to step in. After having a.... "friendly" discussion on the topic, I've managed to convince my former employers to give all the players the Bound Balen Ratio Pack. I also want everyone to know, I wasn't involved in the naming process. Not my idea to call it that. You can claim the pack in the Hot Events area.

The Bound Balen Ratio Pack includes the following:
    • 200 Bound Balens
    • 500,000 Gold
    • Skeleton Keys x10
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1

I'm going to miss you all, and hope you all have fun with Wartune with out me.

Originally posted by Bloodfang View Post
    the wailing and tears of Wartune players are like sweet music and a fine wine to drink to me.
    We know...

Comment

we want blood fang.. huhuhuhuhuhu......... we want blood fang.. plsssssssssssss

Comment

The stinken worm should of been gone not you .

Comment

Well bloodfang was the ONLY world boss i could get daru from, now i'm ♥♥♥♥
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-08-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

i don't want bound balans. i want b my swt doggy blood fang back lol

Comment

Your vouchers:balen ratio would be ok if you could adjust your prices ingame!! How the hell anyone will reset now the skills when the price was 895 vouchers, and now is 895 BALENS, AKA almost 18000 vouchers!!! No mistake is allowed. Who in his right state of mind will spend almost 10 $ to
              reset skills? You encourage people leaving cuz if the skills are not right you can't play and if you can't play what's the purpose on staying?
              Not even double skills helps, since often you need to make adjustments to your skills.

Comment

I dont get the compensation wher is ration pack in events i have only old compensation????????????

Comment

I'm going to miss you all, and hope you all have fun with Wartune with out me.[/QUOTE]

1st WB yes all of us on my server 219 misses you, me I' m gonna remember always your 2nd wave attack those multiple canine bite strike
                  Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                  :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

sooo 1 more time wher is the bound balens ration pack??? because i dont have it!

Comment

I still can't open a new row in my bag. Cause it was 700 voucher, now 700 balens, ffs just scale the price.

for example, open new bag row used to have two prices, 'balens price' (700 balens) or 'vouchers price' (700 vouchers), you convert our voucher, but didn't convert the 'vouchers price'. so it's now 700 balens, either bound or not. that's not fair.! the price should be 'balens price' 700 balens or 'bb price' 35 bb, cause you didn't convert our voucher in 1:1 ratio to b.

Comment

i have a thousand of voucher so i can reset my skill anytime .. and they give me bound balens 200+ and total of 295 .. then i need to reset my skill so i need 895 to
                        reset my skill ?? and that so awfull

Comment

voucher vs bound balens .. voucher skill reset 895 , then bound balens skill rest 895 .. ihave 15k balens equal of 1000 balens ..
                          if i use bound balens so i can reset once instead of ten times or more then that in voucher .. lol what a nice update u done

Comment

many useless changes

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                              The stinken worm should of been gone not you .
                              I agree %100, the 1 WB I had time to do with my work day is now gone, no more gold or daru to do upgrades with. so off to a new game that has useful content, No more $$$$$ Wartune, bye bye!

Comment

Working...
                              X