[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenute View Post
    dracx333, yes it can be hard lagging on start and some days. But in the end s2 have 4 servers merge. s223/s230/s237 have 3 too and all zones exsept oceanic have many 4 servers merge. and all ok there.
    lets hope for the best this friday~
    looking fwd to it [ & hopefully NO BlackScreen / Freeze / "Network connection lost" / Lagg in d merged server :'( ]
    c u ingame fluffy~
    \m/ peace.
    ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
    ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

Bad news For s341

Comment

at laaaaast! great news from r2 finally we got server merges! TY
        League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
        ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
        GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
        CLASS ->> SORCERER
        LVL ->> 82
        BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Why a dieing server like Myth grove 349 is not merging. people is needed there asap, in todays WB we were 2 mage alone..good for rewards but bad for spirit....

Comment

MY TITLES.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M LOOSING THEM BECAUSE OF 314! augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway nice one
            Name: Flames
            Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
            Class: Mage
            Level: 74
            Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

unhappy with news merge s341 s333s315...nothing...s341 will been destroy..no have a chance survive for top
              p/s nice mage no1 PhuongEve s341 hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Shadowkeep (S302), Haunted Moor (S305), Fellspire (S308), and Ghost Wall (S311) will be merging together.
                GOOD LUCK Shadowkeep (S302) and Haunted Moor (S305) !
                League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                CLASS ->> SORCERER
                LVL ->> 82
                BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

compensation for the always winning guild ?
                  My guild will lose : GB winner gift , GB nr 1 spot gift ,honor & insignia !!

i wold like to get all of these on 15 . because if not for your merge i can get them myself NO PROBLEM !!
                  name: bibi
                  guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Finaly a good news,and btw guys about your lag u can fix changed your browser,i used chrome,now i use firefox and works very good no lag if is someone from s350 please pm me

Comment

Beastmaster from S347 (Felwind) looking forward to merge with S350, since the server has been dead for a while lol

Comment

I'm kinda dissappointed at the merger of S344 with a much older server.

I think of all that money people have spent to be in race and now we will merge with a much older server and all be way down the rankings.

Makes me wish I hadn't spent any money on the game.

I agree with what other people have said ....stop opening new servers so quick (we all know its just another way for you guys to make money) and properly service the servers that are already open. Stop letting your customers down!!

Comment

your welcome

Comment

you guys are complsining about the fact the servers are older/yoounger than that which they are merged with. How about u just shut it as have u seen any of those servers below triple digits getting these merges.NO. If u dont like the fact that u are getting a merge go down to the single and double digit servers then we will see what u start argueing

Comment

Stonerift (S327), Misthollow (S330), and Shadowfen (S335) This merge will make more ppl quit. 327 and 330 are waiting for this merge for weeks, but why with dead server???

Comment

S175 need merge to

Comment

Working...
                                X