• Show
Clear All

• lol thats heart touching

Comment

• arggg veryyy lag and bug pact 2.1...miss old wartune

Comment

• lag is directly relate to wartune its not posible to remove lag

Comment

• Relly bad idea for EU servers (( You should fix lags first After last emergency maintenance alot lags in game.

Comment

• i love 2.1 no lag at all 1st day its worst but thn its fine u need more ram

Comment

• wt the
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• what should. we do. till server are down.. any other game. for time pass

Comment

• Is it possible to place a non wither on all crops in the city when you are doing maintenance for like 24 hours so we don't lose our much needed crops because we can't get into the game due to maintenance and living OS.

Comment

• what the hell is wrong with management of wartune marketing department must need to cnvey its users point of view of decision group

Comment

• For those that work at night and have to sleep during the day it would be nice if events like guild battle or world boss would happen either shortly before or shortly after server reset. No matter how much money I've spent on this game I'm at a disadvantage to free players that can be online during both of the world boss events and guild battle times. I've spent in just the last week almost $300 on this game and there are free players of lower level than me that can level up their npc's faster than I can and can get items from the area shop because they don't have to rely on only the battlegrounds to get insignias.

Comment

• all other game are not fine totaly waste of time only wartune is good and now thy want we quit wartune too

Comment

• G M hope can reset academy ty

Comment

• whats ur lvl and br

Comment

• see u after 15 minute

Comment

• when finish Maintenance ?

Comment

Working...
                                X