[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
    Change WB time .. great ... very bad idea....

When all would play on the right servers (area), it´s the time where most are working.

You want People who pay but dont take any consideration to them who make money, the working ones.

Don´t adjust times only for People playing on wrong servers!

Agreed And I am 1 who plays from NA and think that times for events should match area for server ie... EU etc...

whats the point of having a EU server etc... if all times made for the NA's??
    Last edited by xToadx; 11-13-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

I saw some comments about people "playing in the wrong server"
      Once I started playing this, there were only the american servers here, so I started one even tho I am european.
      I kept missing lots of events, just liked it there and stayed.
      so there won't be anything good for me with this at all, I'm simply not doing any wb. 1st will be at 4:35pm, which I'm usually away. and 2nd at 3am, when I'm already asleep. how is that good for those away? ^^
      but oh well, hey, maybe I'll finally quit this addictive game thanks to it! wuhu -.-
      Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

bad bad bad idea to move it back. most of the players are at work during that hour and the last one is too late to play. it was good as it was. now i can't be online for either of those...nice job

Comment

This is a really really bad idea, you basically eliminate most of the working population, who spend money on this game. The first WB is when everyone is at work, and the last is too late. It's a very bad idea, like someone mentioned why make European servers at all ?

Comment

please let prejudice to the maintenance that there is too much lag in the various dungeons

Comment

you need to make it so therian sand rider, evil unicorn and heavenly unicorn can fly around like the new lvl 8 stable mount does .. unicorns can fly you know
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                you need to make it so therian sand rider, evil unicorn and heavenly unicorn can fly around like the new lvl 8 stable mount does .. unicorns can fly you know

Normal unicorns never flew, only unicorn in ancient mythology that flew was the pegasus, since it was born with wings.

But for the rest, yes it'd be cool.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

you know what with some of changes devs shows their mental state? if you want to reduce gold and stuff do not change times change entrance limits. mental retards

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of November at 3:30 AM EST, (12:30 AM PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
                    • World Boss time has been adjusted from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35.
                    • Fixed various typographical errors.
                    moved ragnoch? keep ******* up players even more

Comment

hm....will see how this wb goes
                      Last edited by Playy001; 11-13-2013, 09:06 AM.
                      League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                      ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                      GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                      CLASS ->> SORCERER
                      LVL ->> 82
                      BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

They are actually being really smart with moving the WB... Just think about it... If you cant make it to WB... There is another way to make gold and daru... Use balens to Alchemy... And who would be the ones missing WB those people who are working... Who are the ones putting most of the money into the game... Those who are working... Anyone seeing the logic now?

Comment

yo yo yoooo hohohohohoh
                          don't fixs hiden clothing Master
                          i like it #00
                          http://prntscr.com/23vl58

APE CELOP GAN

Comment

If you move it, its like you delete it for most of us!!!And what about party arena time?

Comment

GM please bring back the old formation in (3x3) arena or Party Dungeon..

Comment

Should remove worm and keep bloodfang and drake.

Comment

Working...
                                X