[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of November at 2:30 AM EST, (11:30 PM PST (Nov. 13), 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
    • World Boss time has been adjusted from 16:00 - 17:00 to 11:35 - 12:35.
    • Fixed various typographical errors.

update

[S13] Undead Swamp will be down for maintenance longer than expected. We apologize for this delay and we are working to get the server back up quickly.

Due to this delay, we will be compensating all players on S13 with:

100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x2
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-13-2013, 08:49 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

gm please event us some bound balens please in server 372
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ginsans.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1677793
    theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

can u fixed the lag??

Comment

great news with new WB time. gratz

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of November at 3:30 AM EST, (12:30 AM PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Hello, just wanna ask if theres a limit in buying Attemps(with exp) in Sylph arena. I tried to finish my 10 free attempts then i bought attempts to gain more exp every fight. 5 bought attempts has exp gain but on my next 6th attempts onwards theres no more exp gain for sylph though you can still buy Attempts for earning points (+5 or -5). My Question is,, is this a bug that you wont gain exp anymore from 6th attemps that you bought? Thank you
          Last edited by FionaClaire; 11-13-2013, 03:45 AM.
          "Fiona"

Howling Hills (S310)

Guild : **Chaos**

Comment

Nice job again now ppl who work cant do any wb

Comment

yes indeed now i can"t do any wb
              I am Freaky because i like it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jade1234 View Post
                gm please event us some bound balens please in server 372
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]61953[/ATTACH]
                nice request give some to s 15 too
                Click image for larger version

Name:	bunny-with-flower.gif
Views:	2
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1677795

Comment

never mind that any chance of sorting out the massive laggs in Arena party.
                  currently im 3 moves ahead of the graphics on the screen ;p

Comment

I was happy that WB1 went away, finally it didn't interrupt my work, and now it's coming back Bad, bad news

For some people, WB1 was good time. For some, Wb2. For some, WB3. You should have left all 3 in the game, but limit a player to use 2 per day.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of November at 3:30 AM EST, (12:30 AM PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

For GMT +8, it's actually 4:30pm.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Change WB time .. great ... very bad idea....

When all would play on the right servers (area), it´s the time where most are working.

You want People who pay but dont take any consideration to them who make money, the working ones.

Don´t adjust times only for People playing on wrong servers!
                        Last edited by Josef_K; 11-13-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Great. WB ragnoch was the only world boss I could make since blood fang even when jt was still here happened during school and redoga happened 1am in the morning. Now I have no world boss at all. Why change any world boss period? Now my income is going to take a seriojs hit

Comment

ugly change time almost all work in this time 11:35_12:35 g m you just get this game boring like that

Comment

shold ask ppl 1st before change it g m

Comment

Working...
                              X