• Show
Clear All

i had 20k balens and now i have 64xx balens

Comment

ticket #607112

Armor S5

Divine Angel Wings x1

Comment

I boughplease helpt the wings in shop hotkey but why the wings that I bought is not in my bag, my previous bales in 2027, now the rest Balens 632 purchase price of wings that say 1395. please help. account R214067355 server blood isle 309

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Thanks for the reports, guys! Could you please also include which pack of wings you were trying to buy?
          S:175 Drake Glade
          Character Name : xArwenx my wife account
          Tiket id : #324911
          Wings Trying to Buy Divine Angel Wings

Comment

S172 Blackflame 930552 ticket

I bought 1x Earth Elven Wings (1395balens)

Comment

When I bought that earth elven wings - balens gone but wings is not appear in my

sent me....................

Comment

I bought the wings in shop hotkey but why the wings that I bought is not in my bag, my previous bales in 2027, now the rest Balens 632 purchase price of wings that say 1395
                please help

Comment

When I bought that Divine Angel wings - balens gone but wings is not appear in my

Sent ticket but fix it plz

Comment

Originally posted by R26852241 View Post
                    When I bought that earth elven wings - balens gone but wings is not appear in my

sent me....................
                    Originally posted by R214067355 View Post
                    I bought the wings in shop hotkey but why the wings that I bought is not in my bag, my previous bales in 2027, now the rest Balens 632 purchase price of wings that say 1395
                    please help
                    I boughplease helpt the wings in shop hotkey but why the wings that I bought is not in my bag, my previous bales in 2027, now the rest Balens 632 purchase price of wings that say 1395. please help. account R214067355 server blood isle 309
                    Send tickets: http://tickets.r2games.com/ and post the ticket numbers and your server number here.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

please help .. devine angel wings that I bought did not show up in the bag but my bales reduced.

Comment

Armor s5, ticket number: #756572.

Comment

please help .. devine angel wings that I bought did not show up in the bag but my bales reduced.
                          File a ticket: http://tickets.r2games.com/ and post the number and your server here.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

S4 (Bretheran Abyss)

Comment

Wings are Broken

Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!
                              can't even make a ticket... bought 2 wings and got none!!!

was able to create a ticket ... # is.... 137580
                              Last edited by JS1969; 11-14-2013, 06:52 AM.
                              I will do what Queens do, I will rule.
                              Lady Athena Vrykolaka

Comment

why is it there no announce to inform the player dun buy the pack for now until r2 staff fix the matter. u guys dun wan the ticket got stack up, even my ticket did not get any respond at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X