Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, need some new rewards in the Glory Shop. I don't even feel like bothering...

Comment

well legendary lvl 70 stones is something

Comment

Why shop back to old one !!!
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
          if u want wildfire stead then u need 5k balens and will be in 1-50 with wrong wage ofc
          and if my wager is correct how much would i need?
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who's worthy of ruling your class in Wartune's sixth Class War on November 21st! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?
            You're kidding right? I've been into all the Class Wars, no luck on Final 100. Most of us do.
            Then you ask this in general. =\

And my score's always the same everytime it ends. 11/15-3320.
            Let's get real for once? :P
            TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
            I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
            -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Please note that sylphs will be included in class wars.

Comment

Then why not allow stun too?
                BubblesMcGee

Comment

Its class wars not pet wars... If pets are allowed then stun should be too.
                  BubblesMcGee

Comment

I can be MVP in the 65-74 bracket all the time without much trouble, but I almost lost to a 73K BR archer with a blue appolo even if I had full HP.

I think they're really trying to break the game or something lol

What I expect in class war: Sorry dude, you just lost to a 85K BR knights even if you have 100K BR, but that guy got a blue appolo in Sky City chest while you're stuck with green iris. Too bad sucker, buy some chests next time.

Comment

Originally posted by padde01 View Post
                      well legendary lvl 70 stones is something
                      Not when you're 350 Stones away from your set .

I just stock up on Shadow Crystals & Mount Whips cause there's really nothing else worth getting. Runestones, at the cost listed, are silly. L70 Stones are ludicrous in getting only 5 for 350 GC. Think on it - finishing top-10 + prelims gets one 50 Stones. That's 5 days worth of MP, of which there's none higher. Waste of GC there unless you're incredibly impatient. Meh.

Comment

Also - regarding the Pet thing...

The only difference the different levels of pets make is how much it boosts your player's BR, and at L65, the diff between Green and Blue (Iris / Pan) is about 1200 BR. The diff between a Blue Iris and Blue Apollo is about 1000 BR. It's the Purple Apollo that are the brute. The diff in a L65 Blue Apollo vs. L65 Purple Apollo is > 4,000 BR difference.

The powers themselves do not change from what I've seen. The Damage of a Blue vs. Purple Apollo's Delphic is the same 340% +300. It's the player's attack that the % is based off of, thus better players with higher attack do more damage. In BG today I had a Purple Apollo hit me for a whopping 11K Damage @ 50% Bonus w/ it's Delphic. Of course, it was from a player that only had 22K Attack compared to my 26.5K MDef. Similarly, I've been hit with Sinner's Apollo Delphic and take 40K Damage.

Comment

Might as well quit after the Sylth Wars is over.
                          Last edited by Ruskii; 11-20-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                            Please note that sylphs will be included in class wars.
                            included means you get its benefits so more hp / def (and not sure about small pets attacks I think will be involved) but the question is "awaken" Sylphs will be available or not !
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I agree. I think the benefits will be there for sure, but if you can use awakening, a lot of people will quit, pretty much like allowing stun in Class Wars.

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                              included means you get its benefits so more hp / def (and not sure about small pets attacks I think will be involved) but the question is "awaken" Sylphs will be available or not !

Comment

Hmmmm, so after the patch you didn't change the shop at all? What a joke.
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X