No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont give up hopes guys, the r2 is milking out the money of stupids because of the new patch, but soon those "rare" sylph will be released soon free and upgrading them (from white-green-blue-purpil-god) will require your game skill. ofc the deep pockets will still have advantages but its not over yet. Hang on tight for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Actually no. CW is about who has more luck and can cash more. Ppl who can cash but no luck (like me) fall behind ppl who can't cash much but are lucky ****. Its already unfair that you need gambling luck to get the damnable Chaos runes and amnesia while ppl who spent time to build their char gets disadvantaged (talking about HS here). Now add in Sylphs whose skills ignore your defense totally on top of causing you to shoot your own troops. Its time they should just enable everything including HS. That is when its trully player skill in timing their skills and which skills to use rather than locking this and that and letting noobs with luck win or be forced to cash so much that even if you use auto attack you'll win.
      then i bet all that can aford balens will reset their talents and put it all on HS ,higher holy seal 3 turns stun and win and would be old players with high talents win ,new players can watch as they lose .....might as well not even join CW anymore,just let old servers S1-S100 battle is out betwen HS lvls
      and any game you gona play its about $ and luck....doesn matter what online game you gona play.
      chaos rune,amnesia..me for 1 wil never want or need it its way more fun when you beat some1 who chargers a lot but fails and see them angry coz high lvl bleed took hem down

Comment

all rules patch to be suck... i lost enjoy play this game

Comment

Comment

Ty so much ****** up whole cw whit thous apollo shits. whit outs apollos 13-2 whot 8-7 so nice job again

Comment

class wars are so not fair now with this apollo ppl that i can kill with no problem kill me with apollo how to fight for top 100

Comment

Shouldnt be called Class Pet War now??

Comment

TY R2 ****** UP PEOPLES CW

Comment

Who cares for pet, once again, I've seen nothing but 70+ and even people lvl 80 against me. I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN about apollo, not like I can win anyway.
                    Game is rigged beyond belief... ToK same ****... It's getting way out of hand, there's just no joy to be had in all this.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i like class wars for battle with out HS, but now when u let use sylph in it non casher player can forget to get to top 100. get back normal class wars where its u and your troops not stupid sylph. but i think its to match to ask because u to greedy.

Comment

thank u r2 more people just quit, job well done!!!!

Comment

Pet's should be only able to use on pve stuff, none pvp action at all...but well that's not gona happend

Comment

Originally posted by R28667473 View Post
                            i like class wars for battle with out HS, but now when u let use sylph in it non casher player can forget to get to top 100. get back normal class wars where its u and your troops not stupid sylph. but i think its to match to ask because u to greedy.
                            lol like no-casher have a chance too get too top 100 .....pets ar just fine blue iris or pan ar strong soo stop crying !

Comment

took a stance on not even playing! cw are for top player from each combined server n no more now!

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                                lol like no-casher have a chance too get too top 100 .....pets ar just fine blue iris or pan ar strong soo stop crying !
                                u ever fought an apollo? i think not or u fight with them

were class wars not meant to be the best of the class? and now the best of the sylphs? i thought sylph arena was for that!
                                Last edited by BrixunMortar; 11-21-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X