Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return November 21st!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who's worthy of ruling your class in Wartune's sixth Class War on November 21st! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious? With the rcent 2.1 Update, Slyphs will be a part of the Class Wars!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious? = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-19-2013, 09:40 AM. Reason: Resize font

Comment

wheeen the loids event before or after classwars is done?>_>

And if i wager and make it correct how much should i have to wager to get the 5k glory crystals?

thank you
      Last edited by StonedKiller; 11-19-2013, 09:27 AM. Reason: question xD
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

my bad , looking forward to it !!!!!
        Last edited by sandelu; 11-19-2013, 09:12 AM.
        name: bibi
        guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Originally posted by sandelu View Post
          2nd week that you people steal the GUILD BATTLE finals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Class wars is the day before? and the day after!!

Comment

they said Heroes of Balenor
            name : MONARCH
            class : archer lvl 80
            server : S3
            guild : HERMES

Comment

i wonder why not never on top 100 .. anyone can explain this ?
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Boring, same old mounts and nothing new. At least add one new mount each time or rotate them once in a while, maybe adding a Sylth or something.

Comment

hmm do anyone know if u can use sylph in battle or is it locked like holy seal?

Comment

all my guildmate retired cause damn new patch, transform be sylph make this game jerk

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      wheeen the loids event before or after classwars is done?>_>

And if i wager and make it correct how much should i have to wager to get the 5k glory crystals?

thank you
                      if u want wildfire stead then u need 5k balens and will be in 1-50 with wrong wage ofc

Comment

not enough, I rank 46 last war, only got total 3446 tokens.

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                        if u want wildfire stead then u need 5k balens and will be in 1-50 with wrong wage ofc

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

y shld add new stuff that y call it syph on that cw shop,
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

So are Sylphs allowed or not?One People said YES,the other People said NO....

Comment

Originally posted by padde01 View Post
                              hmm do anyone know if u can use sylph in battle or is it locked like holy seal?
                              I really hope not. They should be locked.

Comment

Working...
                              X