Class Wars Return November 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Class Wars Return November 21st!

Class Wars Return November 21st!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who's worthy of ruling your class in Wartune's sixth Class War on November 21st! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious? With the rcent 2.1 Update, Slyphs will be a part of the Class Wars!

• Arma_Another
    replied
    Originally posted by tieutunh4thoa View Post
    i wanna say something that in this CW the most of all the top 100 were having apollo sylph which is amazingly stronger and thats cheating because not all of us has that sylph!
    Thats also stupid, next patch everyone will get sylph upgrades for free - its not announced early so that cashers can spend tons of money on cheap upgrades

Leave a comment:

• tieutunh4thoa
    replied
    i wanna say something that in this CW the most of all the top 100 were having apollo sylph which is amazingly stronger and thats cheating because not all of us has that sylph!

Leave a comment:

• tieutunh4thoa
    replied
    Correct that
    Originally posted by yunx68 View Post
    it's not "CLASS WAR", it's "PET WAR"

Leave a comment:

• tieutunh4thoa
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    i wonder why not never on top 100 .. anyone can explain this ?
    you can easily get on top 100 just should have good fighting style like 1st rune then whirlwind and then slasher then shield then sylph transformation then healing power of sylph then deluge strike then sylph AOE and then keep killing and most of all try to raise up your shield everytime it is down ok?
    cya

Leave a comment:

• yunx68
    replied
    it's not "CLASS WAR", it's "PET WAR"

Leave a comment:

• Arma_Another
    replied
    silly humans, after all that cashing that we have done, sylphs balanced us out a bit. See how much cashers were better before and now, with all the new patch, our advantage compared to non-cashers/low-paying ones went from 200% to 20%.
    But i guess you either IQ or QQ

Leave a comment:

• JoeLanCrupuk
    replied
    the winner is character from r2 self again i guess.. haha.....

Leave a comment:

• R23899557
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
    A lot of mages who want to increase their pdef quite a bit use the pdef enlightenment from the templars to make it go up a decent amount, most of the time higher than the archers pdef and close to certain knights.
    Disagree, eventhough u use PDEF enlight u can't close to Knight as they have Passive Skill .... Anyways, if they enlight PDEF then they must sacrifice MATK ... Not sure there are alot of Mage do that ... The increasing stat enlight of MATK still better than PDEF ... So I believe they will choose MATK instead of PDEF, like I did ..

Leave a comment:

• Ruskii
    replied
    I have to disagree with you there. If you know how to play the game and are actively playing, you can still be a decent player, rivaling those people who have spent at least a grand or two on the game, only when they go against who have spent a few thousand on the game will have trouble beating them.

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    You non cashers are here for only one purpose: to be a punchbag for cashers. This is it in every pay2win game. The term "free to play" refers to "try it for a few days for free, then start paying if you like it". If someone continues to play such a game for months without paying, it's like courting women for all of your life without ever taking one to bed. In some games, designers make the mistake of giving free players a chance to win if they spend enough time playing. Wartune designers were better than that. You can HS people who started a year later than you in BG but that's all the fun you can have.

Leave a comment:

• Ruskii
    replied
    A lot of mages who want to increase their pdef quite a bit use the pdef enlightenment from the templars to make it go up a decent amount, most of the time higher than the archers pdef and close to certain knights.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I don't know about you all, but as a Mage, the CW fights that gave me problems were the Blue Pans.

Apollo's Delphic from the #4 Cross-Server Mage @ 100% did about 55k Damage to me. The Pan? > 120k. There's no way to get the PDef on a Mage to combat that - and I specifically kept my PDef Astral and Gems in place, as well as had PDef Scroll and L5 Power Pot. Didn't matter.

CW will be ruined if something can't get put in place to have the Slyph Awakenings do a blanket type of damage that's defensible. I'm going to be doing nothing but fishing for Blue Pans in the Sylph Atoll for the next month. I've already turned in over 20 and got a green, but will keep going until I get a Blue, because as it stands now, it's an iWin button if you're the 1st to kick it off @ 100%.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    I don't know about you all, but as a Mage, the CW fights that gave me problems were the Blue Pans.

Apollo's Delphic from the #4 Cross-Server Mage @ 100% did about 55k Damage to me. The Pan? > 120k. There's no way to get the PDef on a Mage to combat that - and I specifically kept my PDef Astral and Gems in place, as well as had PDef Scroll and L5 Power Pot. Didn't matter.

CW will be ruined if something can't get put in place to have the Slyph Awakenings do a blanket type of damage that's defensible. I'm going to be doing nothing but fishing for Blue Pans in the Sylph Atoll for the next month. I've already turned in over 20 and got a green, but will keep going until I get a Blue, because as it stands now, it's an iWin button if you're the 1st to kick it off @ 100%.

Leave a comment:

• Starsika
    replied
    Originally posted by Starsika View Post
    Who are you "Archers" waging on?

Select your TOP three Archers, and post reasons why you made that selection please.

Any thoughts? MrButtslap? Lastshot? Koala?
    Most experts! Share your thoughts please.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by SilverPsyko View Post
    i get 3320 points and 100BR and cant pass top 100.. *** really?
    3380 and I'm only lvl 65, but I can deal serious damage. Problem isn't just Apollo being allowed, it's the whole matchup that's completely out of order.
    You don't put a guy my level against someone level 80. Even if he's complete noob, he can win from me because of the level difference being that big.
    This isn't a tournament, this is just plain luck. I see people in the top 100 I beat and yet they go through.

It's a very rigged game, as I said, and it's not just CW, take ToK for example, how is it possible to beat nightmare or even hard if they don't take clothing off?
    They force you to buy more and more, use Warrior blessing and pot up till no end for what should be a simple daily activity...

Game changed alot, and I enjoy it less and less nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• R214552619
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Well another month of class wars, another month of cheaters making top 100. Im lvl 66, potted up to almost 92k BR. I actually did better last month with a third less BR, point wise. But this time almost all my matches were against lvl 75+. The pet aka buy yourself epic stats pretty much have ruined this game. All us non cashers are here for at this point is to feed the whales points. And after the absolute horrible handling of the hall of shame event, I have to ask myself, "Why the hell am I still playing this game?"

Ive heard the lie that yes the devs read these forums. Yes, its just a lie, no truth to it at all. They might read something a forum mod copy pastes and shoves under their nose, but otherwise no they do not read the forums. Maybe after this game dies completely they will read them to see what happened but I doubt it. They will just change artwork and skins and relase it with new name.

Why u are still here? because YOU ENJOY THE GAME!. am i right? u see it is difficult to achieve 92k BR without cashing it will require a lot of time. that is what u have. u have time to play long hours.
    then why are complaining? maybe because you want to buy wings, mounts, apollo but u dont have money. am i right?
    ACTUALLY they have given u chances to buy wings with the bound balens but dont expect to be fair. casher have little time to play and so they spent money to be on top because they enjoy it.

in ur case you have no money. then dont complain.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X