Bugged Refiner Pack Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Refiner Pack Compensation

There was a bug affecting the Refiner Pack I and Refiner Pack II resulting in players who purchased these packs to receive 1 Refinement Crystal instead of the intended 100.

The development department will compensate players with the remaining 99 Refinement Crystals for those who bought one Refiner Pack I/ Refiner Pack II, or 198 Refinement Crystals for those who bought two packs. Refinement Crystals are expected to be sent in 72 hours. No ticket is needed at this time.

We apologize for the mistake with this pack and thank you for your patience while this is resolved.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-26-2013, 03:05 AM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

And where is the compensation?

Comment

There should be no compensation, the description clearly said you would get 1 refinement crystal only. Everybody who bought the packs and received only 1 crystal is at their own fault. I personaly wouldn't even give the rest of the refinement crystals.

Comment

i hope they get event thingy too..ppl must have bought it for event lol
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
          There should be no compensation, the description clearly said you would get 1 refinement crystal only. Everybody who bought the packs and received only 1 crystal is at their own fault. I personaly wouldn't even give the rest of the refinement crystals.
          They did an official announce that the pack would give 100 of the Crystals, as such it's their own fault for making the official statement and as such they are to compensate for it.
          Anything else could be branded as false advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjou1 View Post
            And where is the compensation?
            Guess you some how missed reading all but they would compensate re read his memorylanes post carefully and fully.

Comment

I dont see getting the rest of the crystals as a compensation as they are a part of the pack in the first place, but might be me missing the point of what a compensation is.

Comment

Im actually having fun seeing them failing so much every two things the put on sell xD

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  There was a bug affecting the Refiner Pack I and Refiner Pack II resulting in players who purchased these packs to receive 1 Refinement Crystal instead of the intended 100.

The development department will compensate players with the remaining 99 Refinement Crystals for those who bought one Refiner Pack I/ Refiner Pack II, or 198 Refinement Crystals for those who bought two packs. Refinement Crystals are expected to be sent in 72 hours. No ticket is needed at this time.

We apologize for the mistake with this pack and thank you for your patience while this is resolved.

keep up the "good" work ... before were the wings now the refine packs ... soon the R2 stuff will be the only ones playing this game and they can trick eachother with the failed packs ...
                  Invincibility lies in the defence; The possibility of victory in the attack. (Sun Tzu)

Comment

Originally posted by Praetorianâ„¢ View Post

keep up the "good" work ... before were the wings now the refine packs ... soon the R2 stuff will be the only ones playing this game and they can trick eachother with the failed packs ...
                    could not agree more, since 2.1 there's a lot of glitches.
                    Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                    Server Name:
                    [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

Question? What is Rune Refining event? And whet do we need to refine? Rune or Equipments?

I did consume runestones and refine equipments but nothing happened?

Is this another bug?

Please answer!!!

Comment

ahahhahahahah gogogogooooooooooo events spend balensssssssssss ahahahhahah no spend very balens no gamesssssssss ahahhahahahha no r2?

Comment

Originally posted by RaMmA7 View Post
                          Question? What is Rune Refining event? And whet do we need to refine? Rune or Equipments?

I did consume runestones and refine equipments but nothing happened?

Is this another bug?

Please answer!!!
                          I think it's another bugged quest

Comment

No its a balens only event

Comment

Still waiting for my refinement stones tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X