No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Sepulcrum Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400 chests - only 4 x 5 Sepulcrum - seems like I'm having VERY bad luck....

Comment

you are the lucky one? No way, You are from R2 Game! becse i buyed also 155 & same sheet in it i received, any1 from x50 !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Guild :Ellite
      DJ`MARIO lvl 80
      Mage / BR: +630K
      Sylph: x7 in total
      Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
      Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
      Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
      Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
      Hades x1 - Orange
      Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

No m8, they do this to make you buy another 400 chest. Next time buy no more, save you'r money m8
        Guild :Ellite
        DJ`MARIO lvl 80
        Mage / BR: +630K
        Sylph: x7 in total
        Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
        Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
        Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
        Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
        Hades x1 - Orange
        Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

I know this is off subject but the vip wheel is pretty much rigged I get the same thing every time.

Comment

I still have a hard time to understand why people wants that 50 sepulcrum so desperately. I mean lol, i am very surprised when people buys so many chests for just one lousy mount as they did in events such as 'black pot event', where they spent over 300$ on it. But to buy so many chests in the hope of getting 50 sepulcrum which is far worse than a +20 mount? either they take advantage that you don't have a clue about the sepulcrum value, either i am the one that completly underestimates the value of sepulcrum because I can get 100 every week for free...
            Last edited by Draggyy; 12-01-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              I still have a hard time to understand why people wants that 50 sepulcrum so desperately. I mean lol, i am very surprised when people buys so many chests for just one lousy mount as they did in events such as 'black pot event', where they spent over 300$ on it. But to buy so many chests in the hope of getting 50 sepulcrum which is far worse than a +20 mount? either they take advantage that you don't have a clue about the sepulcrum value, either i am the one that completly underestimates the value of sepulcrum because I can get 100 every week for free...
              Honestly, I think people just see "chest" and they rush off and buy it. R2 can probably put 500k and lots of lvl 2 and3 luck stones and there be people buying hundreds of those. Just because they see the word "chest". It doesn't have to be anything of value. They just like the gamble aspect about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                You mean weekly rewards? This is only true if you're top 3 in Sylph Arena.

Or are you referring to be Top 10 daily + weekly? That gives 5x7 + 50 = 85.

To be top 3, you need to be somewhat of an insane casher though.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Yes I refer to top 3.
                  It depends on the server, on my server I have an active high casher and an inactive one I am someone who waited for 40-45 days to upgrade his wings to lvl 2 with free fashion cores (got lucky with the fashion shards from the monster scrap event), and I am curently a lvl 4 vip after around 2 months on the server . So I don't consider myself even a moderate casher , but then again who knows

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

min weekly 20 +3x daily 7x3+20 is 41 so hes likely making up the difference in 59 sacrificed sylphs and or getting 30 a week (its easy to get top 100 on my server long as you dont forget the time like i have few times. 1 to 3 winds from like 23 30 server time till reset gets me top 100 every time. my sylphs are pretty weak as im not lvling fast for my char. so 100 a week is doable id think pretty easy to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                      min weekly 20 +3x daily 7x3+20 is 41 so hes likely making up the difference in 59 sacrificed sylphs and or getting 30 a week (its easy to get top 100 on my server long as you dont forget the time like i have few times. 1 to 3 winds from like 23 30 server time till reset gets me top 100 every time. my sylphs are pretty weak as im not lvling fast for my char. so 100 a week is doable id think pretty easy to boot.
                      you lost me, weekly reward for rank 3 is 100 sepulcrum + 30 stats, daily reward is +5 sepulcrum +15 xp scrolls. Unless you are from s1 and they changed it...
                      And i actually have 100 from weekly + 35 from daily + what i sacrifice
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 12-02-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

200 chest not even x5 sepulcrum... anyway i get 100 from top + 35 + 70 = 205 weekly...

Comment

ya they love selling you the same empty box 45 times to give u noting turns them on hard core !!\

Comment

Working...
                          X