Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    bring back the 5 socket rod pack sale... that was one of the "non-greedy" sales that was actually a "sale"

Seems like R2's definition of "sale" means... "make it as pricey as possible and pretend it's a sale when it's not"

No one wants level 8 luck stones... you can easily get that from Guild Shop, and no one buys that either, everyone goes straight for level 9 luck stones.

Leave a comment:

• popila
    replied
    can u guys think another way to rip us off.. u can get lucky stone from guild free wth ... put like that guy said 5 for 149 and u will sell alot not one from the same price.. pull ur head from ur arses and dont think only how to make money think to the player how to make him happy...*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    rofl, you sell for 185 something that is 175? (luck stone is worthless). You can always amaze me with these "promotions"
    Socket rod is 185

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    rofl, you sell for 185 something that is 175? (luck stone is worthless). You can always amaze me with these "promotions"

Leave a comment:

• pedropek3
    replied
    Socket Rod Pack I - Socketing Rod x1, Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x2
    Price: 185 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

lolz, i wouldn't buy even a single one of this crappy promo xD xD xD

Leave a comment:

• R23902715
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 12/2 - 12/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S383
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S53

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Socketing Rod packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Socket Rod Pack I - Socketing Rod x1, Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x2
    Price: 185 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.
    Isn't it better in March 2013 Promotion of Rods, when the pack was 5 rods with 149 balens only (many ppls buy this pack)? .... I just imagine is there any people want to buy it .. coz cost is same in Item Shop ..

Leave a comment:

• JoeLanCrupuk
    replied
    well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white

Leave a comment:

• demonsgate
    replied
    too bad not on higher servers seems like your losing money buy not putting on all servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X