Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Event] Fate Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Event] Fate Training

    Servers:
    R2: S1-S383
    Kabam: S1-S53
    Armor: S1-S6

    Duration: 12/3 – 12/4 23:59

    Description: Train using Fate Stones the required number of times and be rewarded.

    •Train using Fate Stones 3 times: Soul Crystal x3
    •Train using Fate Stones 10 times: Mount Training Whip x3
    •Train using Fate Stones 50 times: Speulcrum x10

    Train using Fate Stones the required number of times and be rewarded (each level can only be completed once per day).

  • #2
    Seriously? ^_^

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL! really? 1 day? Good to know ppl will still buy this.........

      Comment


      • #4
        anther sh.ity event
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

        Comment


        • #5
          hemh,., soooooo........

          Comment


          • #6
            This one has to be the worst event ever.From over 8months i cant remember event that can beat this one.In guild ppl says better than nothing but I would say it would be better if u havent open this event cuz its simply PHATEIC 3whips and 3souls and as final award 10sepulcrum for 50stones
            Better save your stones cuz i smell they will put soon enough another event for stones with better rewards when ppl burn their stones now so latter they can buy them from sale lol expect the unexpected from r2 xD.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              This one has to be the worst event ever.From over 8months i cant remember event that can beat this one.In guild ppl says better than nothing but I would say it would be better if u havent open this event cuz its simply PHATEIC 3whips and 3souls and as final award 10sepulcrum for 50stones
              Better save your stones cuz i smell they will put soon enough another event for stones with better rewards when ppl burn their stones now so latter they can buy them from sale lol expect the unexpected from r2 xD.
              true, it is not worthy. But it is good this event came up, this is a green light that we should save fate stones as well besides the whips and soul crystals. First fate stone event ever after all

              Comment


              • #8
                Must be the work of a disgruntled employee at R2Games who's secretly trying to bring down the company. R2Games ... you better start checking your employees' background carefully. I think there are saboteurs in your firm trying to destroy you!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by secretfox View Post
                  Must be the work of a disgruntled employee at R2Games who's secretly trying to bring down the company. R2Games ... you better start checking your employees' background carefully. I think there are saboteurs in your firm trying to destroy you!
                  Nah, there will be ppl that want to pay even when everything is free

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    no, the condition to employ them is IQ lvling at the beginning, bellow 40

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      May be fix event times , because i used mine fate stones early around 6.00 server time on 3rd and they do not count.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        This one has to be the worst event ever.From over 8months i cant remember event that can beat this one.In guild ppl says better than nothing but I would say it would be better if u havent open this event cuz its simply PHATEIC 3whips and 3souls and as final award 10sepulcrum for 50stones
                        Better save your stones cuz i smell they will put soon enough another event for stones with better rewards when ppl burn their stones now so latter they can buy them from sale lol expect the unexpected from r2 xD.
                        This is just an event for 1 (ONE, yes, O-N-E) day, so using 10, or 20 fate stones is not bad, I think, for a 3 - 6 soul crystal and mount whips.... Plus, the fate stone was but on your fate, so nothing will be lost.

                        Don't do this quest if you have not saved some fate stones in your inventory.. hahahaha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          This is just an event for 1 (ONE, yes, O-N-E) day, so using 10, or 20 fate stones is not bad, I think, for a 3 - 6 soul crystal and mount whips.... Plus, the fate stone was but on your fate, so nothing will be lost.

                          Don't do this quest if you have not saved some fate stones in your inventory.. hahahaha
                          Oh, this event is for 2 days, which means, 30 fate stones for 9 mount whips... hahahaha

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I dont have problem with this "event". I use fate stones only when I have enough to level up my fate skills, because I know they will add an event for this eventually like for soul shards and mount whips. So it's just a few little free stuff for me.

                            And before you begin whining, I warned you: there will be an event for using sepulcrum too. So if you use all immediately, and have to spend balen to participate in the future event, I warned you.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              can we all say CRAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

                              Thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X