Armor: S1-S6

Duration: 12/3 – 12/4 23:59

Contains:

Fate Stone Pack I

Fate Stone x10
    Price: 198 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Fate Stone Pack I

Fate Stone x100
    Price: 1788 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

• WhiteSakura
    replied
    fate stone pack? there must be an event about engraving fate stone soon? wahahaha...may be or must be.. i just wonder

Leave a comment:

• jasonlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
    strongly agree
    i agree too

Leave a comment:

• tiyan00
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sososoya
    replied
    gm

gm hero me no item $ u give me one set

Leave a comment:

• sopheak007
    replied
    gm

hero me no item $ give me item @ 0ne set ok GM

Leave a comment:

• R221353006
    replied
    i got 120 stones for free soooo fo*k the cashiers i b**ch slap most of them.... they are to scared to fight man to man so they fight with their wallets

Leave a comment:

• qShadowwalkp
    replied
    why wasting money on fate stone its only max of lvl 20 so we can wait to get stronger no worries everything will be free in few more patch even mounts'

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by WillyNilly View Post
    Fix the lag and then I might donate again.
    Bet this post disappears in minutes like my other 4 lag comments.
    G i wonder why that is? posting the same nonsense in every post when it is totally unrelated to the topic at hand?
    What i don't get is why people are getting horrendous lag im on a **** wifi connection from the shop where i work and on a **** computer that is lucky to browse the web some days and yet if my connection hold up i don't have much lag at all. What allot of peoples problems are is likely related to spyware and virus infections on their pcs. I have seen it 1000s of times i have been csr on about a dozen mmorpgs over the years and most all implemented a policy of having the customer check for virus infections check net connection etc. Now we was staff for the company that developed the game and they made tools for checking the net connection that were one click affairs. Most lag problems are on customer end some times it is server side. Server side lag presents it self as choppy lag where theres no lag then a spike of it then back rinse repeat etc. PC side is more constant can be frame rate lag (jittery jerky movement) slow response to actions but fairly smooth will be cpu or ram related. now internet lag can also be caused by a server between you and the server your connecting to. Remember your not punching in for example google.com and going strait to google but more along this line (removed first 2 hops as those show my ip and location info im no fool)

3 12 ms 16 ms 15 ms be21-690.pltsohae01r.midwest.rr.com [184.59.246.
    61]
    4 17 ms 20 ms 16 ms be25.clmkohpe01r.midwest.rr.com [65.29.1.28]
    5 28 ms 27 ms 31 ms 107.14.19.60
    6 29 ms 28 ms 26 ms ae-0-0.cr0.chi10.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.20]
    7 34 ms 28 ms 26 ms ae4.pr1.chi10.tbone.rr.com [66.109.1.66]
    8 61 ms 30 ms 27 ms 74.125.48.109
    9 27 ms 27 ms 32 ms 209.85.254.122
    10 50 ms 30 ms 27 ms 72.14.237.109
    11 43 ms 27 ms 29 ms ord08s12-in-f2.1e100.net [74.125.225.2]

Last one you see in the list is google it self. So between you and r2 you could have 10 to 20 hops first 1 or 2 depending on if directly hooked up to modem will be your isp. higher ping times = more lag 50ms is the highest so thats the slowest hop in the string of hops. Now if google is lagging on load who should i blame? Not google in this case but who ever owns the server with the 50 ms ping time.

If your lagging and think it is war tune do this

start > run > cmd <enter>
    tracert wartune.r2games.com
    Look at the results and see where slowest ping response is. include that log in your ticket because if it is the first couple results before their server it is quite poissbly their isp who provides their band width. They can then call up said isp and say hey look our customers are getting extream lag to our servers you need to take care of this we pay you 1000s a month for service our customers pay us a good deal of money to have a enjoyable experiance we need this fixxed. I my self made a few of those calls as a csr for games in the past. I my self love sticking it to isps always have lol. But fact is dont blame them and their server when chances are it is some where between you and them. If the result shows long pings in the same domain your isp operates in my case rr.com then you call up your isp and try to get them to fix their foul up. all i can say is good luck with that. You pay at most 250 a month for service they could not care any less about you they loose you as a customer they have 5million more who will stay.

Leave a comment:

• R213099587
    replied
    Gz r2 u suck again goog cashers u are so weak donate more and die

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Thank you so much for providing this AMAZING event on our server, especially since not a single person is 55 yet and won't be before the end of this event. Useless!

Leave a comment:

• Machairodus
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSP70 View Post
    jUST IGNORE THE **** AND PLAY ON. wHEN SUPPORT SEES THAT NO-ONE BUYS THEIR **** THEY PROBABLY WILL MAKE DECENT DEALS. iF EVERYBODY STOPPED BUYING ANYTHING FOR A MONTH OR THREE THEN THEY WOULD WAKE UP.
    strongly agree

Leave a comment:

• MRSP70
    replied
    jUST IGNORE THE **** AND PLAY ON. wHEN SUPPORT SEES THAT NO-ONE BUYS THEIR **** THEY PROBABLY WILL MAKE DECENT DEALS. iF EVERYBODY STOPPED BUYING ANYTHING FOR A MONTH OR THREE THEN THEY WOULD WAKE UP.

Leave a comment:

• Koanana
    replied
    I don't know if it's worth it or not since my knight is only lvl 51. XD

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    This fate stones its atless cheaper that spend into buy them into refresh some normaly only give 1 stone for 30 balens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X