[Notice] Amethyst Mine Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R223696438 View Post
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THIS COLORFUL DECOR why that thing should use real balens , why can't open with bound balens maybe... that's ridicoulous.. and that thing cannot be sold, and it's stuck inside the inventory and i just put it to my vault cuz it's very not important -_- please understand this R2 we need to be confortable on the game.. so we can stay to play the game..
    Well..i think if all the non-cashers quit WT that might wake R2 up to do something about it...but I guess that day will never happen...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

please give time to respawn in amethyst mine its very lol many player spam kill me. i can kill them but he spam to attack me lol its not fair i cant dumb my mine

Comment

By far not the worst service provider. Go spend a month on Kabam and you will begging for R2 to come back. At least R2 responds to your tickets.

Comment

ya they respond all right, i filed a ticket and the response i got was rude and dismissive

Comment

Sad how the mmorpg sites have gone so much downhill. Would recomend going to a newly started site, even tho they will have some hickups and such, they still care about the customers they get

Comment

They all start out like that and end up like this. When I started this game it was fun and had reasonable spending. Now it is ridicules. As a chasher I have given notice to them I will no longer spend absurd and actually obscene amounts of money to play their game. All chashers should do the same and then the non-chashers will be able to afford the once-in-a-while purchase. As it stands now it's more pay-to-play instead of pay-to-win.

Comment

hi, pls help me. i have new windows 7 and i lost my wartun descktop icon. I tried to go in my old game but i don't now where is my game, my level 32. My id is ebe100 in this game. pls hellpppp. tnx .

Comment

what about the people like me who cant get top 30 or so in sylph arena for that "25 Mahra" then what do we do just sit back and watch while those with money just run fast away from us cause im sure not everyone has the money to spend on multiple if even one sylph to upgrade it....
                  -Haru

Comment

Hi everyone

can you please tell me you opinion about situation in amethyst mine where you have all level players. Is there any logic that level 78 player can attack level 54 player as many time as he/she wants? What is the point of that kind of game? What do you think about it? Is it game worth to play?

Thank you very much
                    Name: Amarilis
                    Guild: Fire&Blood
                    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                    Class: Knight LVL 63
                    BR: 80k

Comment

i neeed the hak of the game

Comment

Working...
                      X