Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Sylph Power - Soul Meditation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Sylph Power - Soul Meditation

Duration: 12/9 - 12/11 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S386
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S55

Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and receive the rewards listed below:
    • 20,000 Gold
    • 2,000 Kyanite
    • Uplifting Soul x1

Note: This activity can be performed unlimited times.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

nice event
    Mage
    Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
    Server: S187 Fel Reach
    Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

i have a doubt regarding this.. i have 999 soul crystals, so do i have to engrave it 25 tyms always to redeem the reward or if i engrave all of them at a tym will i get the reward accordingly? wat i meant was is the reward for engraving with 25 crystals is same as engraving with 999?

Comment

i have a doubt regarding this.. i have 999 soul crystals, so do i have to engrave it 25 tyms always to redeem the reward or if i engrave all of them at a tym will i get the reward accordingly? wat i meant was is the reward for engraving with 25 crystals is same as engraving with 999?

..it's not the same bro....you'll waste yah 999 soul if you engrave it at once..!!!...just engrave 25 untill you get tired..lol

Comment

Please give me some luck in opening Slyph upgrade chest, i need apollo sylph please........r2 i bought 10 pcs but i only get runes and gold , but i still have 4pcs to be open.. Please give me 1 apollo sylph in that 4 chest Please r2

Comment

actually I engraved 4 k souls crystal at once and then clicked the retreive button over and over again, nothing was lost. So don't worry, you won't lose any soul crystal if you engrave it all at once

Comment

thnx man..

Comment

Yeah I can confirm this. I was doing a couple hundred at a time(just enough to lvl up) and I only had to spam click the collect button.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  Yeah I can confirm this. I was doing a couple hundred at a time(just enough to lvl up) and I only had to spam click the collect button.
                  You're a good man Charlie Brown.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

ok nevermind
                    Last edited by Erchiamon; 12-09-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Storm, love the picture, awesome xD
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

well since you need like 10k soul crystals to get apollo ... another "nice' event r2 ... nc...

Comment

very late announcement, so ive wasted over 6k soul crystals yesterday^^ thx
                          Lissandra
                          Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                          roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

atlast a good event
                            to much pride will kill u!!
                            taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

One of the best events ever .

Comment

Working...
                              X