No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/04/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone get ready for anther quick Maintenance I assume. LoL All Set bonuses are broken.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
      Haha. I wasn't complaining. I was asking if anyone else was having the same issue. Since set bonus is not working for some reason. I inquired if someone else was having the same issue. =) Silly Little Troll. Do not quote me unless you understand the post. Go ahead and take a minute. I understand little kids take longer to piece things together.
      seriously, just stop complaining already. Ive noticed only lvl 35+ people are complaining about set pieces, so its not a big deal. Learn to live without set bonuses. Just like 'low' lvls should learn that being 2 hit by archers, until they gather their arena set (which is gonna take ages of being 2 hit by archers, fun times) is not a big deal really.

Comment

• lmao i wanna be in the playground with you lot

Comment

• Ok.. Jimmy. I will use small words and type slow.... No One was Complaining.. ( oops to big of a word.. ) Um.. No one was.. whining? Simply asking who else it happened to. Now seriously, Silly Troll. Go back to your cave let the nice people use forums for answer and such =)
          Crystal Saga
          CarnivorousX
          Celestial Palace
          Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
          Guild Edan

WarTune
          Temple of Ibalize
          Archer Lvl 4x
          Faithful of Malicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Smarticus View Post
            lmao i wanna be in the playground with you lot
            Haha. Bleh. I am done. =) Before Storm or Erwin get the blocking mood.
            Crystal Saga
            CarnivorousX
            Celestial Palace
            Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
            Guild Edan

WarTune
            Temple of Ibalize
            Archer Lvl 4x
            Faithful of Malicious

Comment

• Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
              Ok.. Jimmy. I will use small words and type slow.... No One was Complaining.. ( oops to big of a word.. ) Um.. No one was.. whining? Simply asking who else it happened to. Now seriously, Silly Troll. Go back to your cave let the nice people use forums for answer and such =)
              you. were. complaining. Just like im complaining when asking what happened to class balance and what were they thinking about when they made archers, you were complaining about lost set bonuses. Just like you say that class that dominate pretty much every aspect of the game is not imbalanced, i say its ok to have set bonuses gone. Is that too hard to understand?

Now stop complaining already, learn to live without set bonuses or go play some other game. You complainer.

Comment

• Market, Homestead, Guild war !!!!

Comment

• D: My lorekeeper set isn't working either.
                  Ignore this bit

Comment

• We're aware of the issues with the PvP not giving its rage bonus. Hadn't heard about the lorekeeper issue, so we'll look into that too, see if they are related. As soon as I have more information as to when we'll have it fixed I'll let you all know.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• go watch grass grows Yuuka!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Bug Fixes: [LIST][*]Decreased game loading time.
                        loading time seems to have gotten worse for me T_T

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          We're aware of the issues with the PvP not giving its rage bonus. Hadn't heard about the lorekeeper issue, so we'll look into that too, see if they are related. As soon as I have more information as to when we'll have it fixed I'll let you all know.
                          Thnx for the Info we can now rage in peace

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                            in S1 , a mage named Jazzara use Lorekeeper set , floor 70+ in catacomb
                            but all his gem lvl6 i think
                            I use the set for the extra 10 rage per atk. And I wish my gems were lvl 6. even 1 of them

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jazz- View Post
                              I use the set for the extra 10 rage per atk. And I wish my gems were lvl 6. even 1 of them
                              i said as much earlier but even someone else said they had seen ure lvl 6 gem set lmao ... its like i have to agree with you because then i look like i know more gotta love the human condition (inc me)

Comment

• Originally posted by rickangel View Post
                                go watch grass grows Yuuka!!
                                o.o that would require going outside... are you mad!? D:< there's no game outside.
                                Ignore this bit

Comment

Working...
                                X