Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/04/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 30 point Rage from Level 35 Gear Set is GONE! Maint did this and I am really upset!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      We're aware of the issues with the PvP not giving its rage bonus. Hadn't heard about the lorekeeper issue, so we'll look into that too, see if they are related. As soon as I have more information as to when we'll have it fixed I'll let you all know.
      Phoenix Armor set bonus is also not working, not getting the 10 rage after each atk, didn't pay for archers pack to lose the set bonuses plz fix as soon as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Smarticus View Post
        i said as much earlier but even someone else said they had seen ure lvl 6 gem set lmao ... its like i have to agree with you because then i look like i know more gotta love the human condition (inc me)
        Well who ever it was that says that they've seen me with a lvl 6 gem set must have stolen the gems because I dont have em. But seriously, since gems cant be traded the gems cost way too much to synt them up to lvl 6. And could some 1 please tell me what I'm supposed to do with Patk gems as a mage?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jazz- View Post
          Well who ever it was that says that they've seen me with a lvl 6 gem set must have stolen the gems because I dont have em. But seriously, since gems cant be traded the gems cost way too much to synt them up to lvl 6. And could some 1 please tell me what I'm supposed to do with Patk gems as a mage?
          you can store them and combine till you get the lvl 6 gem for the event ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jazz- View Post
            could some 1 please tell me what I'm supposed to do with Patk gems as a mage?
            hehe save them until market is implemented if you can trade gems there

Comment

• Originally posted by IronSights View Post
              hehe save them until market is implemented if you can trade gems there
              gems are bound >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by Menaechmus View Post
                gems are bound >_<
                ooops sorry didnt notice that, havnt really looked at what bound or not as theres no trade yet my apologies

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
                  you. were. complaining. Just like im complaining when asking what happened to class balance and what were they thinking about when they made archers, you were complaining about lost set bonuses. Just like you say that class that dominate pretty much every aspect of the game is not imbalanced, i say its ok to have set bonuses gone. Is that too hard to understand?

Now stop complaining already, learn to live without set bonuses or go play some other game. You complainer.
                  JimmyHumuHumu of course it is............

now lets us make the sets WORTH more ok? Why dont we Nerf em even more so we CANTwin against content Mobs as we get to be higher lvl's right?? I agree with you lets all stop at lvl 39 because without the sets YOU, I and everyone else WONT get past any Campaign Maps

(you prob did not know this but I do as a lvl 38) name is Lite look me up. And if you say ur a High lvl player what's your name? and what server hmmm?

Because u can't be if your saying NOT having the RAGE is ok!!

Have you been past lvl 50 in crypt yet? No? Well having this starting rageHelps in many ways w/o it we all wont get very far or High playing this game.

Then everyone will quit it and you would be alone.

I am truly sorry if this was to Harsh on your statement.............I know sometimes Idiot Sentiments/Statements have to be CRUSHED like Bugs or they will have Babies....

Step into the Light.....
                  Lite s1
                  3x
                  Last edited by Airamody; 09-04-2012, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Is it just me, or the initial 30 rage from the arena set ain't applying?

Comment

• Originally posted by jockeychan View Post
                      Is it just me, or the initial 30 rage from the arena set ain't applying?
                      i think its a problem with all sets,

Comment

• Nice job ^^ Now i can truly say you did a good job

Comment

• ` Any idea what time will be the server be up???
                          Listen up...you can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me...you can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But...good reason or not...nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!!

Comment

• sr.. all server have reset..?

Comment

• We are aware of the rage issue with certain gear sets that arose after the server maintenance. We aim to have a fix for this within the next 24 hours. More updates on this issue will be given in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                                We are aware of the rage issue with certain gear sets that arose after the server maintenance. We aim to have a fix for this within the next 24 hours. More updates on this issue will be given in this thread.
                                not just just the sets acumen is not working properly states (receive an extra 5 rage after EACH crit) yet it does not e.g multi shot it will only give on the 1st crit,

Comment

Working...
                                X