[Activity] Piles of Stinky Socks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Piles of Stinky Socks

Duration: 12/05 00:00 - 12/08 23:59 & 12/12 00:00 - 12/15 23:59 & 12/19 00:00 - 12/22 23:59 (Server Time) & 12/26 00:00 - 12/29 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: There's a mysterious gift buried under bunches of stinky socks! You can find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and Catacombs! Open it to randomly obtain one of the following:
    • Colorful Decor x1
    • Colorful Socks x1
    • 10,000 Gold
    • 10,000 Daru
    • 2000 Kyanite
    • Insignia x5
    • Mahra x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

would be nice if you can make the colorful decor cost gold/daru to open, wouldn't that be what the christmas spirit should be?

Comment

no more stinky sock on solo blitzing ? T.T

Comment

yea i didn't receive any to

Comment

I agree with R24344035

Comment

I agree with R24344035 to.

Comment

I also agree with R24344035.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Amazed that 1. you agree stormaggedon and 2 that you're a Dr. Who fan.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  I also agree with R24344035.
                  meaning? on Christmas day will we able to open them for free?
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I proposes to establish a charitable collection of stinky socks for R2 managment/office, anyone know their office full address? I just know they have some headquarters in Changsha, China. Our guild have already box of sock ready for them.. and they stink (same as the R2 job over manage the events, and that is not just this one). If you want our money .. and you doing your best to leach from us each month .. at last do your job right !!!! You only make players sick and tired of your incompetence.

Comment

sooooo... now you post events when they are over?? so R2-ish.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrScytheMan View Post
                        sooooo... now you post events when they are over?? so R2-ish.....
                        12/12 00:00 - 12/15 23:59 (Server Time)

It's not entirely over.

Comment

is there any event in the future where we can get the colourful socks? i wanna trade for that deer but still not enough...

Comment

Grrr =_= I want that deer!!! last 10 runs of dungeons and got nothing!!! What **** is this @_@

Comment

12/12 00:00 - 12/15 23:59 (Server Time)
                              Originally posted by DeathSeekerZeus View Post
                              Grrr =_= I want that deer!!! last 10 runs of dungeons and got nothing!!! What **** is this @_@

Comment

Working...
                              X