No announcement yet.

[Activity] Piles of Stinky Socks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and at least activate it for 1 day and a half some people might not know that u released it again
    thanks

Comment

• I myself am 2 Colorful Socks away from a Reindeer, and thus need as many stinky socks as possible to try and get the aforementioned Colorful Socks. Why cant they just leave the silly things enabled all month long and stop shaking things up?

Comment

• I posted this already once, I'll post again for all you cry babies that just don't get it.

if you guys haven't realized it yet. They show up every Thursday through Sunday. Quit complaining. They'll also come back Dec 26th through Dec 29th even though its not posted yet. So less QQ. Kthxbai

Comment

• this collection of stinky finish yet

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
            I posted this already once, I'll post again for all you cry babies that just don't get it.

if you guys haven't realized it yet. They show up every Thursday through Sunday. Quit complaining. They'll also come back Dec 26th through Dec 29th even though its not posted yet. So less QQ. Kthxbai
            Geez no need to be rude calling people cry babies, hell, i didnt even know/realize they were only showing up on Thursdays through Sunday

Comment

• because they no longer give the socks in the Server 2 - U.S. West or Kabam-s1
              game from https://www.kabam.com/es/games/wartu...t-popular-nav#
              alone I lack 3 Colorful Socks,
              continue giving colorful socks until the last day of the event
              Last edited by Krias; 12-23-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• extend the duration of the event of socks
                please

Comment

• A good idea That would give more socks on the 25th, or open the New Event for 24 hours or 12 hours

Comment

• You know if your going to have an event how about have the items. I have not seen a pile of stinky socks for two days. Are you going to compensate us? We cant collect the things if there are none to collect. Please fix the problem before the event runs out.

Comment

• plzzz i only have 41 sock

Comment

• 12/18 to 1/1 is what I see on the Hot Events --- FIX THIS BY MAKING SOCKS AVAILABLE so I won't waste keys/rounds by hitting blanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aelita_of_Lyoko View Post
                          Geez no need to be rude calling people cry babies, hell, i didnt even know/realize they were only showing up on Thursdays through Sunday
                          LOL as he said he already mentioned it once yet there are still a lot of those who cry about the socks should be extended. Well if you also gonna cry to him because he said some people are a crybabies, then better start now.
                          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• *Picks up tiny crying people* *puts them in sleigh* okie dokes Santa Clause take em away far away

Santa Clause:Sure thing Merry Christmas Ho Ho *coughs* Ho *rides away into night sky*

Me: No worries kids we've only got 2 days left before Christmas and plus Santa Clause will come back to take u back to his home just to keep ya safe who knows I make a bet he has free wifi at the North Pole........hey you never know >.>

Santa Clause:That's right don't cry now so believe in yourselves and the Christmas Spirit some hope will come soon
                            Last edited by LadyKayla; 12-23-2013, 07:32 PM.
                            I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

• when colorful socks event appear again please? i missed events before ?

Comment

• This event SUCKS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X