No announcement yet.

[Activity] Piles of Stinky Socks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldnt it be appropriate to post this thread b4 the event began rather than in the middle? for real, i cant believe u guys actually get a paycheck.... i mean if this was someones hobby, i could understand the lack of motivation to actually do things in a timely manner. Honestly, people pay good money to play this game. Do ur jobs and put down the pipe :P

Comment

of course he's a Dr Who fan, with the name Stormageddon! He's Stormageddon Dark Lord of All. Rofl. And I also agree with R24344035.

Comment

So today you guys (аdmins) stopped for a while socks dropping in dungeons and crypt (at least in server 41) and now the event is on again. And all players that we did crypt in that time we are screwed! So in the end if we cant get those deer mounts how you compensate us?!
        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I've only managed to get 14 colorful socks from first half of event. I'm thinking there is no way I can get another 46 for reindeer unless there are going to be more events added that we aren't being told about.
          - Mage

Comment

i love how they made a post on dec 8 to anounce an event that started on 5 to end on 8

Originally posted by RedScott View Post
            I've only managed to get 14 colorful socks from first half of event. I'm thinking there is no way I can get another 46 for reindeer unless there are going to be more events added that we aren't being told about.
            ive got 32
            Last edited by VicZar; 12-22-2013, 11:39 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
              i love how they made a post on dec 8 to anounce an event that started on 5 to end on 8
              yeah... what kind of "news" is that..... they should have anounce this days ago... By the way, I have some news too... Germany lost WW2.

Comment

Piles of Stinky Socks
                No more this event?
                I still need 28 socks for Santa's Mount

Comment

im sure there will be a event to get more socks then just from this event

Comment

why can enter can you fix s169

Comment

So where i can find it??? i didn't receive any

Comment

i also agree with R24344035

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Duration: 12/05 00:00 - 12/08 23:59 (Server Time) & 12/12 00:00 - 12/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: There's a mysterious gift buried under bunches of stinky socks! You can find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and Catacombs! Open it to randomly obtain one of the following:
                          • Colorful Decor x1
                          • Colorful Socks x1
                          • 10,000 Gold
                          • 10,000 Daru
                          • 2000 Kyanite
                          • Insignia x5
                          • Mahra x1
                          so after 12/15 23:59 server time there wont be anymore places or stuff to get the colorful socks for the mount?

Comment

Originally posted by R22965876 View Post
                            so after 12/15 23:59 server time there wont be anymore places or stuff to get the colorful socks for the mount?
                            yup, there are no more as what I can see in this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=socks

but who knows, there might be unexpected quests for colorful socks, but don't expect that much, try to gather as many as you can within those coming 3 days.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                              yup, there are no more as what I can see in this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=socks

but who knows, there might be unexpected quests for colorful socks, but don't expect that much, try to gather as many as you can within those coming 3 days.
                              too bad i wont be here for the next 7 days

Comment

Originally posted by R22965876 View Post
                                too bad i wont be here for the next 7 days
                                well R2 can't do anything for that. we'll you can try to ask help to your trusted friends to do the quests XD

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X