No announcement yet.

[Activity] Piles of Stinky Socks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooooo we have to manually do the dungeons instead of blitz them in order to recieve socks is that correct? or is there a problem with the piles of stinky socks event? please reply. :/

Comment

Originally posted by R225901446 View Post
      sooooo we have to manually do the dungeons instead of blitz them in order to recieve socks is that correct? or is there a problem with the piles of stinky socks event? please reply. :/
      Blitz works.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

still working or? cuz i don't get any socks from 2 days now

Comment

JEBO VAS BOG! why cant i login in game, i just got dced from nm key run

Comment

Originally posted by R210508191 View Post
            JEBO VAS BOG! why cant i login in game, i just got dced from nm key run
            That has happened to before, it sucks. If you relog-in you can rejoin your group but any uncollected chests are lost.
            - Mage

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
              still working or? cuz i don't get any socks from 2 days now
              Read the dates in 1st post.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Yup, I been thinking that all along when reading all these comments.
                It's funnier watching them ramble rather than telling them to look at the first post .
                Here you are again..

Comment

A group of us on Server 27 have decided not to recharge balens till we get a server merge. There just aren't enough players to make it worth the money. If you feel the same about your server, join us.

Comment

hmm I managed 48 socks in the 1st half, the reindeer is very possible.. unfortunately I have it so will be using mine on mahras

Comment

Here is what you should do if you want to get as many socks as possible.

Save up your Stamina so that come Midnight 12th December, you should have 200. Also do not do the Crypt Blitz on the 11th. Then come Midnight, You do both, and this way you get an extra 100 chances from Catacombs + 10 chances from Solo Blitz. Use any stamina potions that you have during 12-15. If this doesn't help then I guess you're out of luck but instead of whining I thought I'd post a constructive comment.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Can you extend the duration of this event!????????? We normal player who's not using balens want to collect such free mounts!
                        But the event ended too soon, and I got 30 Colorful Socks only. How can I exchange for the reindeer?
                        ***Refering to the event that will open in December 18!

Comment

Why can't you please read the opening post carefully?

I also only have 30 socks.
                          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

There must be other events after this because you have until 1/1 to redeem your colourful socks. Events usually end 1 or 2 days before the final redemption date, so that implies there will be more events.

Comment

i also agree with R24344035,good idea

Comment

Is 12.12. 2:30 server time and i didnt get any stinky sock doing 4 solo dungeons?

Comment

Working...
                                X