Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	MT.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1678492

4h and more already

Comment

• yea, why still maintenance??he said that2-3 hour??? i think 5-6hour

Comment

• Lights green now on loading screen S317...

Comment

• already almost 2 hours, the total progress is always dropped out at 72% its not funny

Server: 393 Upper Plains
          IGN: cartenz
          Guild: Elite
          Class: Archer
          BR: 30k

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1679003

OMG....*** THIS GAME, AFTER MAINTENANCE I CAN'T ENTRI.....ARE U KIDDING ME.

already 4 hours i can't enter, send an e-mail response was no damn.

Server: 393 Upper Plains
            IGN: cartenz
            Guild: Elite
            Class: Archer
            BR: 30k
            Lvl : 49

Comment

• didint the wb suppose to change after u kill it under 15 min? this is crazy .. we kill it under 10 min now because of the merger.

Comment

• Description: Think your guild has it all? Be showered with rewards if your guild finishes in the Top 3. Guild rankings are based on guild Battle Rating.

#1 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                • All guild members will receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru
                • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x30, Insignia x3,000
                #2 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                • All guild members will receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru
                • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x10, Insignia x1,000
                #3 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                • All guild members will receive: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru
                • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x5, Insignia x500
                Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the seventh day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                • #1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x100,000
                • #2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Kyanite x80,000
                • #3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x300, Kyanite x50,000
                • #4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Kyanite x20,000
                Notes:
                • Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
                • All items are bound.
                 
                Promotions

So when can we expect to receive these rewards then???
                [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

• we want rewards

Comment

• **Ticket Number 649358**

Strength in Numbers and Legends of Balenor rewards have not been given out yet again. If you check my ticket history this is the 4TH time those 2 rewards were not given out properly... 2 times I had to wait OVER 1 month for rewards that should be recieved in 3 days... Today is day 11 since server merge (4 days after rewards are to be judged/given out. I am a top 3 player on the server and my guild is #1... we are all missing these rewards (as usual)... please fix it properly... If you would add it to HOT Events... it would work out in your favor...

Comment

• lol we still be waiting .. pretty sure these rewards are myths
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

• help answer this

which is the new server for the old hinati plains

Comment

• S475 need merge, only 2 guild active, 30 or less player in wb

Comment

• merge

s475 need merge, there is only 30 or maybe less player in world boss, most player are stop playing

Comment

Working...
                            X