Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a maintenace;;;

Comment

i think anyone can have it, so....... Relax.
      +10 its a joke for an event mount. All of event mounts at least had to give you +15. Except of those who need balens to get them. Long time quest mounts like Snipe its ok at +40 or higher.
      Last edited by R29904339; 12-13-2013, 02:33 AM. Reason: forgot quote.
      S166 BloodStone
      MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
      Welcome to the fire land.
      Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

Are we all getting the new Mini-games?? jewel quest and fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by leo_pillow03 View Post
          didnt have a change...cause every times we doing this game,we have bad signal (Laging)
          i hope when this maintenence finish, we dont see that problem again
          and for the time pliz make a good change cause i see the time is not on schedulle

From Server Stone River(S368)
          Guildname : Imperial
          GuildMaster : Dunedan
          Char : LeoPillow, Knight Lev 58

i think anyone can have it, so....... Relax.
          +10 its a joke for an event mount. All of event mounts at least had to give you +15. Except of those who need balens to get them. Long time quest mounts like Snipe its ok at +40 or higher.
          S166 BloodStone
          MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
          Welcome to the fire land.
          Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

This is problie no fix only server reset for lower the lag for like 5 min before man need to refresh the game again.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

need to add more mounts for TOK mount spirits what we going to do with all the spares that we dont need

Comment

Originally posted by McCann1888 View Post
                need to add more mounts for TOK mount spirits what we going to do with all the spares that we dont need
                same with cross server points chets

Comment

After maintenance what i like to see are:

1. Old Style Guild Battle. Coz this new style are so boring and too long or too short
                  2. Gold Rush: Hmmm.. What can i say!! Make two types of event... i.e. below lv.60 and above lv.60.. some lag will be disappeared.
                  3. Color decor: Make this to open with bound balens, daru or gold etc.. anything possible, if not, just let us sell @50k per piece. )
                  4. Piles of Stinky Socks: Make this drop more often... 1x drop per single dungeons (campaign) is too much.
                  5. Lastly are r2 gonna make gift for voting in bbgsite??
                  Heroes Evolved
                  GODZ

Comment

I am from Pakistan. And usually, in Pakistan, the time that suits us to play wartune is about 00:00 Server time to 5:00 Server time daily. During all this time there is no battle at all, We cannot play in the battlefields. Additionally, Server usually remains shut down during this time. So My question is "For which country the game is created to play?" if not for Pakistan, then tell us and if it is for the whole world, then battles etc. should be during the mentioned time. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
                      Are we all getting the new Mini-games?? jewel quest and fishing?
                      Yes, fishing is for lvl 28+ and jewelquest if for lvl 45+...they are also doing server merges simultaneously.

BugzBunny
                      S61 Kabam
                      GM LoonyTunes
                      BugzBunny
                      Kabam S61
                      GM of LoonyTunes
                      Balenor's #1 GM
                      Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

I am from Magyarország.....+ 6.00,

Ugyan ugy próbléma az eventek elósztása,mindből,lehetne 2 db ,akkor 12 óra eltolással mindenki részt tudna venni bennük,

Comment

When Server 100 merger again,, very lonely in this server now,, Please G M marging again,, we all need that...!!!

Comment

Maintenance because the game is bugged, I got plenty of bugs recently, e.g. when I completed 10 solo arena attempts, in the devotion tab it showed only 9/10 for some reason. Furthermore, my opponents often get 2 turns in a row when I get only 1 (unfair).

Comment

Originally posted by NoEyedDeer View Post
                              Why can't all servers be "maintenanced" at local server time of 0230 am? Why is the same server the only one not affected in prime time at every maintenance? Spread it around so it occurs at 0230 server time on a rotating basis.
                              Originally posted by R229568490 View Post
                              +1 Fully agree
                              The Devs live in China. My guess is they do all the maintenance at a time that suits them.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R234103850 View Post
                                I am from Pakistan. And usually, in Pakistan, the time that suits us to play wartune is about 00:00 Server time to 5:00 Server time daily. During all this time there is no battle at all, We cannot play in the battlefields. Additionally, Server usually remains shut down during this time. So My question is "For which country the game is created to play?" if not for Pakistan, then tell us and if it is for the whole world, then battles etc. should be during the mentioned time. That is all.
                                There are four time zones in R2, (US East, US West, EU, Oceanic) sorry no specific time zone for pakistan
                                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
                                X