No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/13 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you put that question i think thie game its called Sylphtune no more Wartune. Was a good question about tanks and some guys are lvl 23-24 at tank and 2 more slots to be open when will that happen or its the farm replica for tanks? Its a pvp thing it should have a rank or somthing just like new stupid sylphs have :P.

Comment

often lag in bg, wb, and even longer to play mpd.why bozzz ????

Comment

All your money belong to Wartune.
        Pay and stop complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Radont View Post
          So if you put that question i think thie game its called Sylphtune no more Wartune. Was a good question about tanks and some guys are lvl 23-24 at tank and 2 more slots to be open when will that happen or its the farm replica for tanks? Its a pvp thing it should have a rank or somthing just like new stupid sylphs have :P.
          why do u hate sylph and love tank? i think if u have blue sylph u will not complain about them. Tank what is the benefit of it when u reached lvl 10 runes? it does not increase ur BR. sylph does. u better do buy strong sylph or farm one (if u dont have balens)
          WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

when will it be back on

Comment

how much time left?

Comment

hurry up plsss

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                  why do u hate sylph and love tank? i think if u have blue sylph u will not complain about them. Tank what is the benefit of it when u reached lvl 10 runes? it does not increase ur BR. sylph does. u better do buy strong sylph or farm one (if u dont have balens)
                  You have farmed blue sylph? I would be glad to see you succeed to farm blue sylph Glasses guaranteed, because the eyes drip
                  I hate sylphs too, because players stats become not important as appeared sylphs

Comment

I don't love tanks,i hate sylphs but i sure love the old game - this one transform in a money sucking machine. That was my opinion about tanks(pvp event=some rank or some title in my humble opinion) I play this game for far to long and can survive with a green sylph aswell- ty for the advise in farming sylph but i think i will farm it when R2 will figure a way to make it afk .

Comment

you have 20 min to finish it, or there is going to be too many angry people to handle....

Comment

every week is a maintenance but the lagg and bugs never gone so my question is: " why the hell still do this useless maintenance?"
                        I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                        Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                        Fighting til' the wars won!
                        (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                        Name:CyanPile
                        Class:Archer
                        Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

LoL you serious? I have blue Sylph and so what?! I prefer tanks and admins rly have to work a bit for tanks. And BR is not all in this game! Its very easy to kill/beat some1 with more BR than you.

P.S. Sylphs sux!
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

damn what is Fishing..lol we have fishing
                            “Honesty is the currency of wherever you are”

Comment

guys i just did jewels, and the rewards are awsome

Comment

lol whats with maintenancre?

Comment

Working...
                                X