No announcement yet.

[Guide] Fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have some Technic to get a double reward in fishing in a single shot...... if the fish you catch is near to the end just click it again and bwelaaa you can get twice you catch
    I HAVE CHARACTER:

• ARCHER 145K BR:rolleyes:
      KNIGHT 135K BR:p
      MAGE 127K BR:o

THIS IS THE GAME CALLED STRATEGY AND PATIENCE GAME

Comment

not even double click aslong as the fish hasn't disappear you can still click it :P

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
        thanks for the info but the first new fish they give us is the retarded bounty scroll?? T_T dam that sucks so bad
        I think nor in the real life all best things came so easy, so we must work, before we can achieve it. Right ?

Comment

Originally posted by bryan.spohn View Post
          I like fishing for gold fish because I like daru.
          If you miss fish all together, you so not lose either a fishing attempt or time.
          My favorite fishing technique is to wait until the pitchfork swing is right before the middle of the arc. That way, I can catch spawning fish. Try not to chase a fish that is moving away from your pitchfork.
          I do not know yet how to become a fishing master. I could use some help with that.
          My friend, you are waaaaaaaaaay off.

First off all: you like fishing for gold fish because you like daru??????? WTH, whats up with that?
          Second: if you miss the target, you LOSE time, its not like you said, you dont miss nothing.
          Third: if you like fishing for gold or daru, you will never get the "Fishing Master" title, or any other titles for that matter. Why? Easy. Fishes turn into rewards and points; higher the rank of the fish, bigger the reward and number of points.
          Dont know if you figured that out by now. If you didnt, then probably dont ask yourself or others questions, therefore you cant learn or you dont wanna learn and should probably get more info before "teaching" someone else.
          Fourth: like you've said, everyone has their preferences; that goes not only for the kind of fish you catch, but also for the "technique". Personally i hate when fishes spawn, but hey, thats just me. And btw, i wouldnt call catching the fishes requires a "technique", you just need good timing and to think in advance where the fish will be by the time the pitchfork will catch it. And, btw, that CAN be done in any position of the pitchfork.

Comment

fishing just sux and is a waste of time

Comment

Fishing is the one good thing in this game that you can get prizes or useful items and you don't have to pay $50 a week to get it. So please don't bash the literally one FREE thing in this game.
              I personally really like the fishing game because its a timing game, and I'm good at it.... and the prizes get increase and get better over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Apokalypto View Post
                My friend, you are waaaaaaaaaay off.

First off all: you like fishing for gold fish because you like daru??????? WTH, whats up with that?
                first of all: sometimes a phrase is written that the meaning is somewhat hard to get...
                but if you would use your brain... he really means the gold "colored" fish that gives daru as reward.
                secondly: this person has made an attempt to help others with the knowledge he got, and he did a mighty fine job.
                so instead of pointing a big finger and insinuating all sorts of things, just add your info onto his and become helpful yourself rather then looking like a bully who knows so much better...
                Ingame Name : Innominatum
                Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Innominatum View Post
                  first of all: sometimes a phrase is written that the meaning is somewhat hard to get...
                  but if you would use your brain... he really means the gold "colored" fish that gives daru as reward.
                  secondly: this person has made an attempt to help others with the knowledge he got, and he did a mighty fine job.
                  so instead of pointing a big finger and insinuating all sorts of things, just add your info onto his and become helpful yourself rather then looking like a bully who knows so much better...
                  About using your brain.
                  If you would've took the time to read all I've said, you would've noticed that i wasn't pointing, but completing what brian said. Wasn't trying to look any better than him, but to complete in a more understanble way what he said. And if u got what he said, i didn't, it's that a bad thing? Maybe my message looked a bit harsh, but that wasn't the idea. Who wanted to learn, learned, from what brian said and from what i've said. You just took your time to point a finger.

Comment

hmm its okay with fishing, i instrested with Luck stone and Daru

Comment

Originally posted by Apokalypto View Post
                      About using your brain.
                      If you would've took the time to read all I've said, you would've noticed that i wasn't pointing, but completing what brian said. Wasn't trying to look any better than him, but to complete in a more understanble way what he said. And if u got what he said, i didn't, it's that a bad thing? Maybe my message looked a bit harsh, but that wasn't the idea. Who wanted to learn, learned, from what brian said and from what i've said. You just took your time to point a finger.
                      i did read the whole thing, just didnt feel the need to quote the whole message... only the misunderstanding you made...

but hey... apology accepted.. your second message seems a lot nicer towards him... wich was actually the whole point of my message...

and im truly sorry for not being as smart as you... my brain must be just that little bit smaller...

have a nice day...
                      Ingame Name : Innominatum
                      Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                      Class : Archer

Comment

I don't use bounty scrolls. I sell them for gold, so that's 5,000 instead of 2,000.

Comment

Hello.

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                          what we want to know is when the fish with crypt tokens, insigs, fashion core, or vip card will show up...
                          Hi! I just want you to be aware that every after 5 levels of you fishing level. A new fish will be available which will be a new prize can be obtain. So as much as possible try to level your fishing levels until you unlock the prize that you want to have in fishing.

Comment

new fish spawns every 5 levels and in order by rareness shown in "?" on fishing panel

Comment

I'm too lazy to fish lol, been on lvl 3 forever
                              S404 Jade River
                              Wiseman
                              Founder of Fairy Tail
                              View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

what we want to know is when the fish with crypt tokens, insigs, fashion core, or vip card will show up...
                                Server Name: [S27]Honor Point
                                Character Name: Zhuge
                                Class: Warrior
                                Guild: Flawless

Comment

Working...
                                X