• Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Fishing

Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing icon.png
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	1742048

Players level 28 and above will now be able to go fishing! To access this unique mini-game, players can click an icon which will appear in the top of the screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FISHING.png
Views:	1
Size:	743.6 KB
ID:	1742047

Fishing is open all day. Players will see a spear swinging in the panel, click once the spear is positioned correctly to spear a fish, but be careful as there are obstacles to watch out for too! Players may find rare fishing equipment while fishing that can aid in the fish hunt. Each time a spear is deployed, the cooldown timer will increase by a certain amount. Once the cooldown time reaches a certain point players will need to wait or reset the cooldown to continue fishing.

Fish that live deeper in the sea will yield better rewards. Watch out for the Enraged Fish, it might be carrying epic rewards, but will require the help of 3 friends to catch! The ranking system is based on points earned each week and will be reset every Monday. The top three players will receive a unique title.

Here are some hints for fishing. If you want gold, just shoot for the gray fish. Gold fish are super daru sources. If you need luck stones, aim for the green fish. Most of the blue and yellow fish at the bottom of the tank are only good for soul crystals...If you are lucky enough to catch a wild fish, you get 2 bound balens. I like fishing for gold fish because I like daru. Everybody has their own preferences. If you hit an obstacle like a log or a bottle, you only lose time, not attempts. If you miss fish all together, you so not lose either a fishing attempt or time.My favorite fishing technique is to wait until the pitchfork swing is right before the middle of the arc. That way, I can catch spawning fish. Try not to chase a fish that is moving away from your pitchfork.I do not know yet how to become a fishing master. I could use some help with that. I hope this post helps people. I gotta go. I'm gone fishin'.

Comment

what we want to know is when the fish with crypt tokens, insigs, fashion core, or vip card will show up...

Comment

what we want to know is when the fish with crypt tokens, insigs, fashion core, or vip card will show up...

Comment

Comment

why the heck r u guys copying me, its creepy -.-

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
              why the heck r u guys copying me, its creepy -.-
              your other acc maybe? or lazy to type so copy paste...

Comment

Comment

Fishing lvl 5 gives the first new fish and some other stuff to, for the details, check out:
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ty-Scroll-Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                    Fishing lvl 5 gives the first new fish and some other stuff to, for the details, check out:
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ty-Scroll-Fish
                    thanks for the info but the first new fish they give us is the retarded bounty scroll?? T_T dam that sucks so bad

Comment

but if that so 3exp for fish is more better i would go get that fish sinice bounty scroll is 5k gold you can get
                      100k gold
                      60 exp
                      200 points
                      if you always get it
                      fast lvling of fishing wohhh must lvl fishing more faster hehe (i hope the new fish wont be at lvl 10 then next is lvl 15 its going to be super long)

Comment

yes, but if you get 4 luck stones, it will be hmm, 4x3000x20=240k gold , but 40 exp
                        server : Wartune S137
                        class : Archer : since October 2013
                        level : ->50
                        br : 36,000
                        spend so far : $30

Comment

blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

its okay with me coz i hate fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Fido View Post
                              the say that every level they just add 50 and every 5 levels new fish will arrive like:
                              lvl 1 150
                              lvl 2 200
                              lvl 3 250
                              lvl 4 300
                              lvl 5 350 new fish
                              lvl 6 400
                              lvl 7 450
                              lvl 8 500
                              lvl 9 550
                              lvl10 0 new fish

(its just rumors but quite right if you will think of it)

you wont know unless you will level it up fast

so if you are aiming on crypt token, vip, insignia and fashion shards
                              catch first the fish with high exp obtainable here's some link(http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ar-to-vip.html)

Comment

Working...
                              X