No announcement yet.

[Guide] Fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why today some players on S49 Europe don't have their fish and jewel hunt attempts reset after 05.00 am?

IGN - Nico79
    Server - S49 Europe (Kabam)
    Country - Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by XWLiank View Post
      what we want to know is when the fish with crypt tokens, insigs, fashion core, or vip card will show up...
      insigs is at level 10.
      ING:Alexis2
      class:Knight
      Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
      342 hallowed fen

Comment

Hi every1!

Well i'm the top player in fishing on server s 37 europe. I still need 4 days for lvl 10 fishing, i think reward is insignia. For lvl 15 are crypt tokens. Btw, why not lvl fast in fishing and catch the highest valued fish? Not only you get bounty scrolls (which are good for xp - 173k per scroll on my lvl and gold), other fish is worth double(when you reach lvl 5 you get 4 luck stones, 4 shadow crystals etc.). I think it is a nice mini game. Those who don't like it, well just don't do it then. lol

Comment

maybe devotion reward need to change... more attractive,
          XwillX s426 Redwicke

Comment

Could somebody explain why it is that the triple spear doesn't work properly anymore? Only the middle spear actually grabs anything, the side ones just go through fish like they're not actually there.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              Could somebody explain why it is that the triple spear doesn't work properly anymore? Only the middle spear actually grabs anything, the side ones just go through fish like they're not actually there.
              you got R2ed.

Comment

at Level 10 you will get the Insignia Fish..but it sucks because it only gives you 1 (one) insignia. it is the easiest to catch because it will be at the very top. it gives 15 points, but like I said only one insignia. Happy Fishin'.

Comment

Working...
                X