No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/05/2012 Wartune Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 09/05/2012 Wartune Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Due to a pesky bug that slipped through the cracks during yesterday's maintenance, we will be taking down servers S1 through S3 for a quick emergency maintenance to fix this issue. This will occur at 3AM EDT, and MIDNIGHT on PDT. Downtime is expected to last 1 to 3 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience. All other servers will remain online during this hotfix.

EDIT: Due to this unexpected emergency maintenance, we will be compensating players on these servers with a special pack. This package will include Gold x 30000, Daru x 10000 and Level 3 Rage Rune x 5. This offer will expire at 23:59 PDT on September 7th. We apologize and we thank you for your patience.

How to Redeem: Click the Bonus button. Next, click the Check-in tab and then the Event Prizes button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	redeem.png
Views:	1
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	1732262
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

zzzz

Comment

come on storm 1/2 hour notice.. i just started a catacombs run that is now going to cost me a key to restart. please start posting these "emergencies" a little more in advance than that.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

1 to 3 hours for a "pesky bug that slipped through the cracks during yesterday's maintenance"??? You are killing is all (
        IGN: Vrabo
        Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
        Guild: Elite
        Class: Archer

Comment

We were posting announcements in game 1 hour before the servers were coming down once every 10 minutes. Sorry you missed them there too.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

another maintainance.. better succeed fixing the set bonuses...

Comment

Well I would hope that we would since that is the reason for the maintenance.

Comment

i hope that there would be a compensation

Comment

I hope the Legends of Balenor prizes are paid out.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...-Edena-Village

Comment

its okay without setting compensation.. just fix the bugs..

Comment

Originally posted by R23063193 View Post
                      i hope that there would be a compensation
                      do you mean every maintenance there is always compensation?

how greed
                      ***Wartune: im not active anymore***

Server: Temple of Ibalize
                      IGN: xXxdulingxXx
                      Class: Archer
                      Guild: PH✓Tribe
                      Level: 4x

Comment

thanks for the hard work storm. I'm hoping that my crypt run will pick up just like it does during loss of connection and not cost me the loss of my key. you guys have done an extremely good job with this game and keeping the bugs to a minimum. Now where's my clock
                        Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                        Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                        Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                        (How To Submit a Ticket)
                        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

fixing the rage bug would be the best compensation )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                            thanks for the hard work storm. I'm hoping that my crypt run will pick up just like it does during loss of connection and not cost me the loss of my key. you guys have done an extremely good job with this game and keeping the bugs to a minimum. Now where's my clock
                            lol.. better get your clock and start the countdown

Comment

Im just gratefull that its getting fixed pretty quick, will be able to get my delphic quicker at WB now XD

some sort of compensation would be nice just for the hassle of this in the 1st place....but kl if there isnt

Comment

Working...
                              X