Clear All

um nice wings for 500 dollars xd
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

Comment

it would be nice for s389 also to have such events , we are now 1 month and lossing events why ? our progress is even better than some servers that had it

Server : S38x
      Class : Archer
      BR : 180k+
      Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

To bad reward into it
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

what do they buy in 50k balens dam haha

Comment

Originally posted by DirkStoltz View Post
            I agree with the whole thing about Christmas spirit. It should be a time of giving, family, and yes, clearing money-grabbing sins...
            Perhaps next year, you could make it part of hot events, so the other non-cashers would at least have a chance to get them. Then, the cashers will buy all those boxes from hot items to get the clothing, and they will have to spend even more money on whatever shop items you wanted them to buy with 50k balens...
            tell that to walmart and all the stores at the mall then
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

well I guess I won't be getting anything because I can't afford that cost only those that can throw away or burn money will be able to spend that kind of money I have to cut back on what I spend because Social Security is now taking away $105.00 from my social security for medicade a month and i will only be bringing in $444.00 a month now . Your prices for everything is all to high.

Comment

i realy hope some hackers get there money it will be a nice present for r2

Comment

500 usd for wings then next week 500 usd for the mount woah xD And its only a browser game go go guys sell your house sell your wife and give money to R2 ahahahahahahahaahah

Comment

500$ for just wings fashion, hihihihi
                    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

First i dont mind if players spent so much $ for this game let them do that. It is because of them that this game is still evolving. On the other hand i do mind what services R2 provides for this game. Their sevices is not good for the paying customer.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

anyone knows how we can get magra now when this event's gone ?

Comment

hope r2 will be more simple and can afford. they dont care bout their players, plus they dont care the lag of the game. one they all they got will also be gone due to greediness.
                          [S112] Seven Realm
                          Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Working...
                          X