Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and we are at the 5 hour mark

Comment

am beginning to think it is time to take my money and my time elsewhere we cant even get a reply from the people who are supposed to know whats going on....So yea time to spend my hard earned money elsewhere

Comment

Loading to 72% and sometimes 73%. What is it with Kabam and Games? not one game i've played from them has been consistent in it's maintenance. Either they dont do it enough or they did it too much and screwed up other parts that were stable to begin with. Can we at least still get an update as to when the servers that went down will be coming back up or do we just have to suffer without knowing anything? nice compensation pack by the way, though it doesnt help us especially when not only maintenance takes longer then expected but when the game now supposedly out of maintenance will not load.

Darktemptres
        US Server 25 West
        Guild: ESKReborn

Comment

Compensation pack is not bad at all...Too bad we can't load in to get it...

Comment

oh by the way, the other servers that didnt receive this emergency maintenance load fine... so it's whatever that was done to the maintenance choked servers. >_<

Comment

any signs of hope

Comment

chuckles that figures I can log into my east coast server fine but not the one under maintenence wth is going on

Comment

Still nothing and no reply's

Comment

heading for 6 hrs down

Comment

haha 1-2 hrs 100k gold and 1 extreme stamina . at 6 hrs it should be x 3 atleast

Comment

kinda reminds me of the time a few months back when no one was able to log on aswell.... we never got an explanation for that either nor an update.... it will prob still take like 3 hours longer

then again it was declared as an emergency maintenance... but did anyone lese notice that it is always the same servers that need emergency maintenances?
                        server: Kabam s30
                        IGN: Leighton
                        Class: Archer
                        Level: 80

Comment

I am having a huge issue logging into the game it loads up to 73% and stops i did everything i could to try and solve it and it wouldnt work , also wont let me send a ticket cause it says i dont have a character on US s21 West when ive been playing it since like april my in game name is same as my ID here thanks.

Comment

Yo tampoco he podido iniciar, carga hasta 73% y ahi se queda...
                            dev.blue

Comment

Revolver136, same problem with s21. Only loading to 73% and then it stops. Has anyone been able to log on to s21?

Comment

no frizzy i have been trying since 3am server time... so that means it has been at least 9 hours down that I have been a part of

Comment

Working...
                                X